Update : November 25, 2022
* In the USA, the fourth Thursday of November is celebrated as Thanksgiving.
It used to be the start of shopping spree with Black Friday and Cyber Monday until Christmas & New Year.
There were stampedes at the malls and shops.
* Other countries celebrate Thanksgiving on a different day.
Canada celebrates Thanksgiving on the Second Monday in October.
Some may celebrate similar events.
* For us, every day is Thanksgiving Day.
* We were raised by our loving Let Oo Sayas.
Our philanthropic ancestors showed us the importance of empathy and sharing of knowledge & wealth. Our Thin Sayas, Myin Sayas and Kyar Sayas helped us to understand the Meaning of Life and to acquire various skills.
* My family members supported my volunteer activities including 23+ years as messenger and organizer of the Engineering Community.
The young ones provide Vitamins and Second Wind.
* Several of our benefactors are GBNF.
* Thanks also to colleagues, friends, former students for their support and help.
* Kudos to those who have kept the RIT Spirit alive and well (even during the Adhamma Era).
* Happy Thanksgiving to our readers & their families.
* Hope to meet many after the end of the pandemic and the Calamities.