Update : November 15, 2022
- Dr. Peter Khin Tun (MRCP) passed away in UK on April 13, 2020 at the tender age of 62.
- He was an early victim of Covid-19 and the Lax rules of the Health System at the time.
- He served for four years as Associate Dean at Oxford University.
- His spouse (Ma Win Mar) recovered after two weeks of treatment at the hospital.
- They have two sons : Min Ko (Michael) and Ye Aung (William)
Dakagyi Dr Peter Khin Tun,
From now on, it will not be my priority to remember that you lived 62 years, but rather how many thousands of life you have touched and nurtured. People are remembered for what they did for others, not how long they live. Ultimately, it is your exemplary selfless service to the many that will be inscribed in many hearts. Since we came to know each other in London in 1996, you have watched proudly your two boys grow up and achieve some standing of their own. As you always wished, I will take care of them spiritually so they can serve many souls as you have. Have a good rebirth.
Categories: D E F