Update : November 14, 2022
- Also known as Kaung Kaung Oo
- AGTI (Associate of Government Technical Institute)
- Graduated from RIT with Mechanical Engineering in 1983
- Received MS from CSU (California State University)
- Founder/President, Mechanical Solutions
- Founder/President, iNapa Winery
- Hosted RIT related gatherings at iNapa Winery
- Donated iNapa Wine for selected events (e.g 2015 RIT Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles)
- Founding member of RIT Alumni International
- Organizer, SPZP-2000
- Founding member and Past President of Norcal RITAA
- SF Bay Area Alumni Group
Founded RIT Alumni International
- SPZP-2000 Organizers
- Norcal RITAA Gathering
- Gatherings at iNapa Winery
With David Ko (U Tin Myint, M67, GBNF)
With RIT alumni
Welcoming Dr. Aung Gyi and Metallurgical Engineering Sayas
(who had attended 2015 RIT Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles)
Welcoming Saya U Tin Myint (M80)
- Gordon is the youngest of the founding members of RIT Alumni International.
- Father : U Kaung (GBNF) was Head of Mechanical Engineering Department at Insein GTI.
Yi Pinn (Maung Maung Kaung, M69, GBNF) is a cousin of U Kaung.
- U Ko Ko Zin (AGTI, M84) is the spouse of Thida Kaung (Gordon’s younger sister).
He is a founding member and Past Treasurer of Norcal RITAA.
He and Ko Maurice Chee organized the visit to Asian Heritage Museum (where he works as Chief Engineer).
- iNapa Winery was lucky to escape the great Fire with slight damage.
Gordon and Lillian had to spend three weeks in a hotel before they can return to their home.
- iNapa Winery was not so lucky the next time.
There was some damage, but with the help of alumni and friends, recovery was smooth.
Categories: 1980 -2009