Update : November 14, 2022
- Be mindful every moment.
- If one is inattentive for a few seconds, then one can trip or fall.
- Take 30 seconds to 2 minutes to change posture.
- Don’t climb up a foot or higher without something to hang on to.
- Maintain balance and moderation.
With control, you can enjoy good food and even wine (or beer).
- Enjoy BFF (Best Friends Forever).
Meet, greet, eat and be merry.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- If you perform good deeds, you get merit every time you rejoice about those deeds.
- Be imperfectly perfect.
- Better to get a thing done than waiting for perfection (which may never come as in Charles Babbage’s projects).
- Que sera sera (What will be will be).
- Do not have great expectations.
- Buzz Aldrin became depressed after the Apollo 11 trip, because he was only the second person to land on the moon.
- Remember the things you learned as a kid.
“I had the blues
because I had no shoes
Till upon a street
I met a man without feet.”
“Brighten in your corner.”
“In life’s rosy morning
In manhood’s firm pride
Let this be the motto
Your footsteps to guide
In storm or in sunshine
We’ll go onward and conquer
And never sail FAIL.”
Categories: A B C