Update : November 13, 2020
- Composer Maung Ngwe Hlinne (Saya U Thet Lwin)
He composed the song when he was at the Institute of Economics.
He received a “Dat Pya” (Record) from Myanmar Ah Than / BBS (Burma Broadcasting Service) and a remuneration of K100 (which he shared with his musicians).
- He taught Burmese at the Institute of Economics before transferring to RIT (Rangoon Institute of Technology) as Registrar.
- He served as Administrator at RASU (Rangoon Arts and Science University) and as Director at the Ministry of Education.
- The song was sung at many gatherings at Universities and Institutes, SPZPs (Saya Pu Zaw Pwes) and the Opening Ceremony of RU Centennial.
- There was a TV Interview about the song