First BE Intake of 1965
- U Khin Maung Myint (ChE71) and Daw Mai Khin Nyunt (Rosie, ChE71) were among the students admitted to 1st BE class at the Rangoon Institute of Technology.
- They have shared the list published in the Guardian Newspaper.
- The list showed admission to
- U Wunna Sithu (EC71) represented RIT in Rowing, Swimming and Water Polo.
He was admitted as Roll No. (1) for 1st BE (Electrical).
He started rowing at Marine Youth and then joined RUBC. He is an RUBC Gold.
He worked for DCA.
After retirement, he moved to the USA.
- U Myint Thin (M71) represented RIT in Rowing.
He was admitted as Roll No. (1) for 1st BE (Mechanical).
He was selected Luyechun.
He worked in Singapore and Malaysia.
Civil and Electrical
Chemical, Mining, Textile, Metallurgy
Categories: Rangoon University