- U Khin Aung (Boxer)
- U Khin Aung (HS Saya, Shwebo)
- U Khin Aung Bo (GBNF) taught PS.
He taught at BARB.
He was a founding member and President of MARB.
- U Khin Maung Aye (SPHS, DSA, GBNF)
- U Khin Aung Kyi (GBNF) served as Professor & Head of Chemical Engineering Department and as Rector from 1977 – 1988.
- U Khin Maung (M, Saya)
- U Khin Maung (Director, FERD)
- U Khin Maung Aye (RASU, Rowing)
- U Khin Maung Aye (M69, Maung Hmut)
- U Khin Maung Aye (BADA)
- U Khin Maung Aye (M73, UCC, GBNF)
- Dr. Khin Maung Aye (M76, UCC, Singapore)
- U Khin Maung Aye (Mandalay, Author)
- U Khin Maung Aye (Son of U Mya Thwin)
- Commander Khin Maung Bo was the first native Chief of Burma Navy.
He is Past President and Gold of RUBC.
- U Khin Maung Bo (Allan Saw Maung, SPHS63, EP69)
- U Khin Maung Gyi (M69, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Gyi (Min69)
- U Khin Maung Gyi (BCS, father of Mai Khin Nyunt / Rosie Gyi)
- U Khin Maung Htay worked at VOA and the US State Department.
- U Khin Maung Htay (SPHS63)
- U Khin Maung Htun (SPHS58, GBNF) retired from PPFC.
He was Patron of OPA and OPA Buddhist Association.
- U Khin Maung Latt (GBNF) taught English at RU and his private school.
He was Chief Editor of WPD.
Spouse : Daw Khin Myo Chit (Author, GBNF)
Son: Dr. Khin Maung Win (Maths, GBNF)
Grandchildren : Maung Maung Win (Maung Yit, Moemaka) and Mi Mi Win (Junior Win, Author)
- H.E. U Khin Maung Latt was AFPFL Minister.
He is the father of U Khin Maung Gyi (RIT English) and U Khin Maung Lay (M70).
- U Khin Maung Latt (M63) was a member of 4×100 m relay team that set the RU record.
He represented the Faculty of Engineering in Rowing. Soccer and Track & Field.
He is the elder brother of U Khin Maung Lay (T68).
- U Khin Maung Lay (Henry, T68) represented RIT in soccer, Rowing, Track and Field.
He is Past Secretary of RIT Track & Field, and Past President of BASES.
He served as Emcee for BASES and 2015 RIT Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles.
He is an excellent cook and a vocalist (in Burmese, English, Chinese and Indian).
- U Khin Maung Lay (Mu Tu, M70) represented RIT in soccer.
He is an organizer and MC for the Combined 1st BE Intake of 64 and 65.
|e was Principal of Labor School. He was a member of Myanmar HRC (Human Rights Commission).
- U Khin Maung Lay (SPHS, Geologist, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Maung (Alfred Saw Maung, SPHS64, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Maung (C70, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Maung (A70)
- U Khin Maung Myint (M71, Rowing, Lifelong Runner)
- U Khin Maung Myint (ChE71)
- U Khin Maung Myint (M72, John Tint, Burma Soccer, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Nyo (EP69, GBNF)
- Dr. Khin Maung Nyo (Chemistry, Author)
- U Khin Maung Nyo (Eco, Author)
- U Khin Maung Ohn (Student leader)
- U Khin Maung Phyu (PPSC)
- U Khin Maung San (Tommy, Marlar Confectionary, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Soe
- Dr. Khin Maung Swe (Tekkatho Maung Thin Char, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Than (SPHS, M70)
- U Khin Maung Than (Kenneth, CMA, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Thaung
- U Khin Maung Thein
- U Khin Maung Thint
- U Khin Maung Tin (M69)
- U Khin Maung Tint (C69)
- U Khin Maung Toe (Musician, GBNF)
- Dr. Khin Maung U (SPHS63, First in Burma)
- Dr. Khin Maung Win (Pathology, GBNF)
- Dr. Khin Maung Win (Maths, GBNF)
- Dr. Khin Maung Win (Cardiologist)
- Dr. Khin Maung Win (Donald, C69)
- U Khin Maung Win (EP69, Sargalay, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Win (EE69er, Roland Thein)
- U Khin Maung Win (ChE69)
- U Khin Maung Wint (RUBC Gold)
- U Khin Maung Yin (A60, Kin Maung Yin, Director, Artist, GBNF)
- U Khin Maung Yin (Former Dy. Minister, Father of Dr. Lay May Yin)
- U Khin Maung Zaw (SPHS70, EC76) retired from Microsoft.
He is a founding member of RIT Alumni International, which hosted SPZP-2000.
He designed and implemented the first RIT website.
- U Khin Maung Zaw (SPHS61, EP77)
- Colonel Khin Nyo was a member of the Revolutionary Council.
He is the father of Myint Lwin Nyo, Htay Lwin Nyo (EP74, GBNF), Aung Lwin Nyo and Kyaw Lwin Nyo.
- Daw Khin San Thaung
- Daw Khin Si Thaung (UCC, TSC)
- Daw Khin Swe Aye (Winnie Tun, ChE70, Sayama)
- Daw Khin Swe Thaung
- Daw Khin Than Nwe (Margaret Than Maung, T62)
- Daw Khin Than Nwe (Shirley, Physics)
- Dr. Khin Than Nwe (Chemistry, CSO)
- Daw Khin Than Nwe (Myint Myint)
- Dr. Khin Thein (Victor Thein Maung) won Golds for Yachting at SEAP Games.
- Dr. Khin Tun (Peter Tin U, MRCP, UK) was former Associate Dean of Oxford University.
He succumbed to Covid on April 13, 2020.
- U Khin Zaw (“K”) was Chief Librarian at RU, and Founder Director of BBS.
- U Khin Zaw was Head of Mathematics Department at Worker’s College.
He was one of my sayas at I.Sc.(A) class in Leik Khone in 1963.
- Dr. Khin Zaw was Rector of Institute of Education.
- Dr. Khin Zaw taught Geology in Australia.
Categories: Hla Min