- Dr. Naing Naing Aung (Metallurgy. Sayama)
- U Naing Than (MRTV)
“Kan Soe Kan Kaung” story.
Mother was killed by a hit-and-run motorist.Father U Than Lwin was doing OK with his business.
Studied Japanese at IFL (Institute of Foreign Languages) and later put it to practice by helping the Japanese veterans trying to locate the remains of the deceased soldiers.
The veterans asked how they can help U Than Lwin.
He replied, ” I want you to help my children study in Japan”.
The rest is history.
- Dr. Naing Tint San (Peter Ba San)
Staff doctor at the Inlay Luyechun Camp in 1965.
- U Naing Win (Tommy Chit Maung, SPHS63)
Father : Widura Thakhin Chit Maung
- U Naing Win (M70, GBNF)
Spouse : Polly Ba San (Swimming)
- Nan Nyunt Swe (Writer)
- U Nan Wai (Artist)
Brother : U Tin Swe (EE53)
- U Nay Myo San (Hinthada)
Father : U Aung San
- Collegian Nay Win
Born in Hinthada.
Joined the Navy.
After matriculation, he joined Rangoon University as a star football player.
[Per Dr. Tint Lwin, Goalkeeper for the University First Eleven] : The team mates called him “Pa Pu”.
His coach Saya Nyein recommended him to the producers of “Kaw Leik Gin” (Collegian). The rest is history.
Liked “Say Leik Toh” (Tin Moe’s poem) and wanted it as his epitaph.
Spouse : Daw Khin Mar Lar
Children : U Yazar Nay Win, Dae Hemar Nay Win
- Dr. Nay Win (Hardy Meah)
Medical Superintendent of the Psychiatric Hospital.
Spouse : Dr, Daw Khin Si
Daughter : Ma Phyu
- Tekkatho Nay Win
Bo Tun Hla
Personal Staff Officer (PSO) of Bogyoke Aung San
Actor, Lecturer, Writer
- U Nay Win (M69)
My classmate at PPBRS (Private Primary Boundary Road School)
Moved to MEHS (Methodist English High School)
Became classmates again at I.Sc.(A) and RIT.
Retired after teaching (about Marine Technology) at a polytechnic in Singapore.
Mother-in-law : Daw Htoo
Told me to spell his name as “Nay” and not “Ne”.
His buddies include U Tint Lwin (Daniel, M69) and U Sein Myint (EP69). They would cheer him up when he was being hospitalized. He was jovial even though he was on liquid diet for a few years. He jokingly asked, “Can you give me Whiskey?”
- British Burma Nay Win
Studied Cinematography in the USA
Spouse : Ni Ni
- Bogyoke Ne Win
Born as Shu Maung
Changed his name as “Ne Win“. The name change possibly made his future bright and shining — except for the last few years.
During his reign, any article containing “Sun” (especially “Setting Sun”) was censored.
So was any reference to Dhammata (the epic poem by Ananda Thuriya).
Anyone using “Ta” instead of “Tit” was fined ten pyas for each occurrence.
- Ne Win Myint (Victor Win, ChE66, BADA, GBNF)
Spouse : Jean Gale
- Ne Win Myint (Speaker)
- Ne Win Myint (Golf)
- U Nge
- Daw Nge Ma Ma Than (UCC, GBNF)
Spouse : U Myint Swe (UCC)
Father : U Aung Than
- Ngwe Moung (BBS)
- Ngwe Pale (Silvery Pearl)
Dairy Farm owned by U Tin Win (T70) and Daw Khin Than Win (T70, GBNF)
- U Ngwe Soe (Walter, M69, UTC, Guitarist)
- Ngwe Sein
- U Ngwe Soe (UBA/BAC pilot)
Eldest son of U Ne Win and Daw Tin Tin
- U Ngwe Soe (Silver, UCC)
Moved to Singapore
Hosted me at his Jahore home
Spouse : Daw Nu Nu Yee
- U Ngwe Thein (Geology, Saya)
- Daw Ngwe Tin (UCC)
- U Ngwe Tun (Civil, Saya)
Owned a book shop
- U Ngwe Tun (Tun Tun, SPHS63, C69)
.He usually hosts a 69er Monthly Gathering for his birthday
- U Ngwe Zoe (Peter Gale, St. Patrick, SPHS57, Medical Technologist, GBNF)
Attended the first batch of Para-Medical Studies
- U Ni was a Koyingyi at Popa Taung Kalutt
- Daw Ni Ni Zaw Win (Ni Ni Nay Win)
- Daw Ni Ni Win Shwe (Vocalist)
- U Nita Pe (Saya)
Elder brother of Peter Pe (RIT Swimming, GBNF)
- Dr. Nyan Htein (MOGE)
- Bogyoke Nyan Lin
- U Nyan Lin (Statistics)
- U Nyan Mor (UCC)
- Dr. Nyan Taw (Dicky Taw, Marine Biologist, RUBC Gold, Hiking and Moutaineering)
- U Nyan Tun
Daughter : Dr. Khin Sandar Tun
- U Nyan Tun Oo (Retired Minister)
- U Nyan Win (BARB)
- Dr. Nyan Win (SPHS)
- Dr. Nyan Win (Sanjay)
- Dr. Nyi Nyi (Geology, Former Deputy Minister of Education)
Retired from the UN.
- U Nyi Nyi (DSP)
Children : U Khin Maung Htun (GBNF), U Khin Maung Lay (GBNF), U Khin Maung Aye (GBNF) …
- U Nyi Nyi (BBS)
Brother : U Myint Soe
They played and sang as “Shamrock Boys” for the Local Talent Show.
- U Nyi Pu (First Burmese movie actor)
His company Maha Weikazhto Film produced Thamankyar
Brothers : A1 U Tin Nwe, U Tin Pe (Maung Maung Soe), A1 U Tin Maung
- U Nyo (Philanthropist)
Donated several buildings (RU Students Union, RUBC) for Rangoon University Estate.
U Nyo Challenger Cup for Inter-Club Coxed Eights (RUBC)
- U Nyo Kyi (Former seafarer)
- Oway U Nyo Mya (Journalist)
His article “Hell Hound at large” was partly responsible for the expulsion of Bogyoke Aung San from Rangoon University in 1938.
- Daw Nyo Nyo
- Dr. Nyo Nyo Sein (IM1 79er)
Spouse : Dr. Shwe Zin Tun (IM1 79er)
- Dr. Nyo Win (M65, Saya)
Founding member of RIT Alumni International
Organizer for SPZP-2000
Worked in USA and Taiwan
- U Nyunt Aung (C73, UK)
Father : U Soe Aung (PWD, early alumni)
Sister : Daw Thynn Thynn Khaing (Janet Aung, EP70)
- U Nyunt Khin (Vocalist)
- U Nyunt Lwin (Entrepreneur)
- U Nyunt Maung (SPHS, Saya)
- U Nyunt Maung (Deputy Ministry of National Planning and Finance)
- U Nyunt Maung San (C70)
Organizer for the Combined 1st BE Intake of 64 and 65)
- Daw Nyunt May
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt Tin (UCC, UN)
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt Wai (Millie Hoe, T69, Germany)
Major donor to the 69er Health Care Fund
- Daw Nyunt Nyunt Win (Physics, Registrar of RASU)
Spouse : G Ko Lay (Chief Editor, WPD, RUBC Gold, GBNF)
- U Nyunt Ohn
- U Nyunt Oo
- U Nyunt Pe
- U Nyunt Shwe (PPBRS)
- U Nyunt Swe
- U Nyunt Than (M86)
Past President of BADA
Founding Member and VP of NorCal RITAA
- U Nyunt Thaung
- Dr. Nyunt Tin (SPHS52)
First in Burma in the Matriculation of 1952
Father : Sithu U Tin (Third President of RUBC)
Brother Saya U Han Tin (President, Captain and Gold of RUBC)
- U Nyunt Tin (M70, USA)
Played Table Tennis for RIT
Cousin of Myint Sein (Principal, BARB, IDEA).
- U Nyunt Tin wrote a Chemistry book in Burmese
- U Nyunt Tin (Vocalist)
- Dr. Nyunt Wai (Victor Nyunt, SPHS63)
Fourth in Matriculation in 1963
Retired Professor of Physiology
Taught at IM and Malaysia
Hobbies include painting, poetry and writing articles
- U Nyunt We (Executive Committee member of NLD)
Daughter : Thiri Nyunt We
- Dr. Nyunt Win (Eddie Tha Win, Australia)
Father : Tha Win
Spouse : Marie Yu Khin
- U Nyunt Win (Academy Award winning actor)
Father : Shwe Mann Tin Maung
- U Nyunt Win (Chemistry, Saya)
Brother : Dr. Ko Gyi