Dr. San Lin (C62)
- Taught part-time at Civil Engineering Department
- Worked for EPC before moving overseas
- Worked for UN in Thailand and New York
- After retirement, moved to California
- Spouse : Dr. Daw Thynn Thynn
Founder of STW-2 Dhamma Center
U San Lin (C69, GBNF)
- Taught at Pyay, Yenangyaung and Tanyin GTI
- Served as Principal
- Retired Assistant Director of Set-Saik-Thet
U San Lin (Robert, EC73)
- Received Masters in Computer Science from UCC
- Worked for Texas Instruments in Singapore before transferring to USA.
- His division was bought by another company (twice),
but he was retained by those companies
- After retirement, he moved from SugarLand to Dallas to be close to his son Vincent (a medical doctor) and grandchildren.
- Spouse : Daw Hla Myint (Marina, EC73)
U San Lin (M87)
- Maung Lu Pay
Sponsor, SF Bay Area Literary Talks
- Founding member of NorCal RITAA
- Member, BADA
- During the early days of the Revolutionary Council, State Scholars were sent to Soviet Bloc.
- The GBNF list for 69ers is 119.
- U Boon Pin (Robert’s father, Burma Railways took the Mechanical-Electrical Combination in the 1940s. He passed away in his 90s.
- Maung Lu Pay is named after Maung Lu Aye (Theikpan Maung Wa’s character)