U Ohn Khine (M70) wrote :
- After reading Saya U Myo Myint Sein’s lively article in Swel Daw Yeik magazine, my mind raced back to the good and happy RIT student days.
- I still remember the tall and stout Saya with his famous mustache and boisterous voice. If I can rely on my memory, he taught us (70 batch) Industrial Management in the Fourth year.
- He taught us from the Book titled “Parkinson’s Law” written by C. Northcote Parkinson.
- Going back again to Saya U Myo Myin Sein’s article on the trip to USSR, I can imagine Saya U Win Kyaing in a very uncomfortable and awkward situation, but still can laugh out loud over the situation.
- I would like to take this opportunity to ask belated forgiveness from Saya U Win Kyaing for lovingly calling him “Koung Kee” behind his back. Saya looked somewhat like Nguyễn Cao Kỳ (a Vietnamese leader) .
- May his soul rest in peace.
Editor’s Notes :
- Saya is the younger brother of U Wah Kyu (Ko Maurice’s father)
- He advised Ko Maurice to study Mechanical Engineering.
- On behalf of Saya, his spouse Sayama Daw Muriel Tun Gyaw attended SPZP-2000.