Photos by Saya U Aung (C70)
- Upon graduation, U Aye Win Kyaw joined the Civil Engineering Department at RIT along with his classmates U Aung (Maung Aw) and Madan Chand.
- Served as an EC member at Burma Astro Research Bureau (BARB).
Taught Astronomy and Astrology at BARB.
- After retirement, he lived in Pyin Oo Lwin.
- His son passed away unexpectedly (due to electrical leakage) at the clinic, where Saya was undergoing medical treatment.
GBNF list for the Class of 70
Got sad news from Ko Aung (C70) that Aye Win Kyaw (C70) passed away last night at Pyin Oo Lwin.
GBNF list now is 94.
Ohn Khine (M70)
Sayagyi Dr. Aung Gyi wrote :
I am sad to learn that Aye Win Kyaw has passed away. I met him in Pyin Oo Lwin the last time I visited Myanmar in 2015-16. He seemed to be in good health at that time. Quite a few people told me that he was a good astrologer. I remember him as a nice and quiet person. May he pass into a better life. I send my deep condolences to his family.
Saya Madan Chand (C70) wrote :
Very sad day for me and Saya Aung as we three are very close friends. Studied and worked together In Civil Dept., RIT. Field trip, Special survey assignment, Three R summer 1971 at Monywa district, and so many activities together. May Buddha bless the family. Arranged and signed as witness for the marriage of Ko Aye and Ma Lay.
Nyunt Tin wrote :
Very sorry for our C-70 friend U Aye Win Kyaw.
Htay Aung wrote :
Very sad to me. I remember we were working together in Nawin Project before he moved to RIT. Convey my sincere condolence to his family.
- It was the second tragedy for the family.
- Saya’s son passed away unexpectedly (due to electrical leakage in the shower room) at the hospital (or clinic) where Saya was undergoing treatment.
- It was the result of the negligence of some staff