Update : November 14, 2022
- Han Tun
- Elizabeth Kyaw Tun
- Nay Win
- Attended PPBRS
- Moved to St. Paul’s High School
- Attended DSA (Defense Services Academy)
- Joined the Army and worked on the Wazi Project.
- After retirement he migrated to Australia.
His siblings include
- Nyunt Shwe
- Hlaing Mi Mi (named after the parents U Chit Hlaing and Daw Khin Mi Mi)
- Sein Hlaing (DSA, GBNF)
- Htoo Hlaing
- Myo Hlaing
- Youngest sister (spouse of Principal of Military School)
Some worked as Personal Assistant for their uncles (who were Ministers).
Elizabeth Kyaw Tun
- Elizabeth Kyaw Tun is the elder daughter of Saya U Kyaw Tun (Senior Lecturer at the Electrical Engineering Department).
- She and her younger sister Dorothy (Sanda) ttended PPBRS.
- Received Ph.D in English from USA.
- Attended PPBRS.
- Matriculated from MEHS (Methodist English High School) in 1963.
- Graduated with Mechanical Engineering in 1969.
- Married the elder daughter of Daw Htoo.
- Taught Marine Engineering (or similar) at a Polytechnic in Singapore.
- He is GBNF (Gone But Not Forgotten).