- Nancy Than Tin
- Myat Hla Sein
- Kyaw Soe Win and Saw Yan Lin
- Ye Soe Myint
- Khin Maung Oo
Nancy Than Tin
- U Than Tin (Saya “Tha Hee”) taught Physics at Rangoon University.
- His children Nancy and Edward attended PPBRS.
- Nancy married Dr,Nyan Htein (MOC, son of Historian Bohmugyi Ba Shin). They moved to Texas, USA.
Myat Hla Sein
- U Chin Sein is a movie actor turned Director. He is also known as Shwe Nyar Maung.
- His children Myat Hla Sein and Chit Mya Sein attended PPBRS.
- Myat Hla Sein was Head of the “Yoke Shin Pyinnya” Department at Regional College (2).
- Passed away in early 2020 in an accident.
Kyaw Soe Win and Saw Yan Lin
- Bohmu Tint Swe was sent as Military Attache to Yugoslovia. His sons left PPBRS to join him.
- The elder son (Kyaw Soe Win) had a medical problem and passed away.
- The younger son (Saw Yan Lin @ Zeyar Lin) came back to Rangoon.
He passed away around 1964 or 1965.
Grapevine says that his cousin saw in his dream “Zeyar Lin riding a horse and bidding Goodbye”.
- The medical problems of the brothers may be related.
- Their mother is a close relation of the A1 family.
Ye Soe Myint
- Son of U Chan Tha
Khin Maung Oo
- Attended PPBRS
- Took the 7th Standard Government examination from a private school
- Rejoined PBRS from 8th Standard
- Second batch of Mercantile Marine course
- Master Mariner
- Graduate studies in the UK
- Taught at Simalaik Traning School
- Retired after teaching at a Malaysian school for maritime studies
- Moved to the US
- Posted old photos from PPBRS
Aye Zaw Win
- Son of U Zaw Win (Zaw Myint Thein)
- Siblings : Kathleen Zaw Win, Kenneth Zaw Win, Bo Bo Zaw Win
- Classmate of Khin Maung Oo in Infant(B) with Teacher Kywe