- Sayama Daw Khin Saw Tint taught English at RIT.
Her friends call her Anne
- Sayama comes from a lineage of Statesmen and Scholars.
- Her uncles :
U Tin Tut (First Burmese to be invited to be ICS; Minister; Newspaper Publisher …)
U Kyaw Myint (Dean of Law; Supreme Court Justice; Chair of Tribunal to try Galon U Saw …)
U Myint Thein (Chief Justice of the Union of Burma; Ambassador; Author : MMT …)
Dr. Htin Aung (First native Rector of RU; Distinguished author; Folklorist …)
- Her mother Daw Khin Saw Mu studied under Sayagyi U Pe Maung Tin.
She wrote “Khit San Kabyar”.
- Her aunts :
Daw Khin Mya Mu (Kyauksar Expert; Thamadi Myo Wun; Spouse of Burmese Professor U E Maung)
Daw Tin Saw Mu (Senior Lecturer, English, RU)
- Sayama is a bilingual author.
Wrote about 30 books
She wrote about the “Three Sisters : Mom & Aunts”
- Sayama donated K5 Lakhs for the YTU Library Modernization project.
- She told U Wynn Hytain Oo (M72, Hmaw Sayagyi) that “It would be nice if Swel Daw Yeik Foundation could consider providing some aid to needy Sayas and Sayamas from non-Engineering Departments.”