Alumni Appreciation Award
* Saya U Myat Htoo (Chair, BOD, Norcal RITAA) presented the award to U Hla Min at the Annual Dinner
U Han Sein / A Pho Gyi (GBNF)
* Represented RIT in Swimming, Water Polo, Diving and Basketball
* Became a Tone Kyaw when he was inadvertently listed as GBNF in the 69er Contact List (in 1999).
* He was sentenced to 20 years by a kangaroo court (along with Dr. Aung Khin Sint and Ma Thidar – Sanchaung).
* He was released after 17 years.
* He was a Thet Kyee of Latha Township.
* He took photos at the 69er gatherings and distributed them to selected attendees.
* He succumbed to Covid
U Ngwe Tun / Tun Tun
* Every month, he offers Garawa money to Ashin Ukkamsa (Victor Aung Chaw) and Ashin Pannagavesaka (Bobby Myo Tun) in memory of his beloved spouse.
* He offered to host the 69er breakfast gathering for September, 2022, but the gathering did not take place.
Apology was offered by U Aung Min and team.
U Khin Maung Win / Roland Thein
* He was known for his debating skills.
* He also competed in Scrabble tournaments.
U Sein Myint / K K Wong
* He represented RIT in Swimming, Water Polo and Rowing.
* He is a major Donor for 69er HCF and EE69er HCF.
* He spends time in Singapore, California and Myanmar.
U Than Hla / Cyril Ba Than
- Son of U Ba Than
- Also known as Cyril or Cyril Than Hla
- He took Training / Studies abroad.
U Tin Aung Win / Oscar Than Nyunt
- He is a Moderator of RIT Updates FB group.
- He uses Zoom to keep in touch with selected 69ers and HIC Colleagues.
- He gave me rides to attend 69er gatherings.
U Tin Htut / Harry / Mon Yu
- Hobbies (old and new)
- Writing (Hmu Tin encouraged him)
- Tai Chi
- Very Senior 69er
Albert Kyaw Min
- Founder & President, Myanmar Pulp & Paper
- Current President (AFPPI)
Meeting (of 8 countries) in Thailand
- Guitarist & Vocalist
along with Daniel Tint Lwin (Singapore) and Robert Win Boh (Australia)
- U Chit Po Po’s father is also named U Ba Than
(co-founder of Burma Chamber of Commerce).
U Chit Po Po (GBNF) represented RIT in Rowing.
He is an expert Harpist.
- Many 69ers have less (or no) time for their hobbies.
e.g U Tin Maung Aye (Accordion)
- 119 members (about a third of the Class) are GBNF.
20+ passed away (within the past two years; mostly due to Covid)
- Some have medical problems.