- Matriculated from Central High School
- Worked in Burma and overseas
Activities & Achievements
- M72 Group
Reunion & Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe for two decades (invited all sayas who have taught them & classmates from other disciplines)
Helped with the production of “Thamudaya Kyaung”
- Patron, Swel Daw Yeik Foundation
- Patron, Alumni Association
* Organizer & Fundraiser
YTU Library Modernization
Flood relief & other disasters
Eradication of Starvation
- Attended PBRS and U Khin Maung Latt Tuition
- Had hip replacement surgery
- Diabetes (under control for a long time)
- Loves to cook for his Myees
- Short & short-tempered, but gentle & kind
- Boss of Hna Pyi, but has four Bosses in his family
- Blogs (e.g grand uncle, parents, Bosses, friends, demonetization, visits, food, health)
- Has five or more nicknames
- U Kyaw Myint (T72, President of MARB) wrote :
- Mg Mar Ga wrote :
You have left out one of my prominent designations.
G S, general servant of class mech72.
* My reply :
We had to study “Servant Leadership”.
* U Aung Myaing wrote :
Once, I wondered how Mg Mar Ga managed his time to do various kinds of voluntary works without neglecting his household chores. Then I got an answer. It is his heart that makes sharing his time for the good of others possible.
Categories: Hla Min