- Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War) is a distinguished poet, writer, editor and publisher.
- He wrote for newspapers, magazines and journals.
- He has compiled and published some collections of his works.
- His mentor was Daung Nwe Swe (Laureate Poet)
- He served as an all-round volunteer for the publication of the Annual Magazine of RUESU (Rangoon University Engineering Students Union).
Chief Editor and/or Publisher
- RIT Annual Magazines
- Hlyat Sit Sar Saung (for RIT EE Association)
- Commemorative issues of Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007, and SPZP-2010
- Commemorative issues of Swel Daw Yeik Magazine for Swe YaDu and SPZP-2016
The (hidden) power of Kabyar
Kabyar is animate
But [it’s life is] not just a [fleeting] morn
Kabyar is a weapon
But not for destroying the world
Kabyar is key
For liberation and independence
But not devoid of principles [and morals]
Kabyar has power
Hidden but efficient & effective
Like sharp-pointed spear-head
Can thrust into [the heart of] a power-maniac
Cause trembling, shivering, throbbing & anguished pain
Poem in Burmese by Tekkatho Moe War (Saya U Moe Aung)
Rendered into English by Hla Min
Categories: Hla Min