I received both compliments and doubts.
A1 : Compliment
- Thanks Sayagyi (Member of Generation Zero) for attending the 5th Acariya Pu Zaw Pwe of ICST/UCSY.
- Thanks Sayagyi for sharing “UCC Memories” and for your Guest Lecture “Computer Chin, Ngan, Sutt”.
A2 : Doubt
- Why do people address U Hla Min as Saya?
- Where did he teach?
A3 : Reality
- I was a saya at UCC (Universities’ Computer Center), DCS (Department of Computer Science) and ICST (Institute of Computer Science and Technology).
- Aye Aye Kyaw Zin, younger daughter of U Kyaw Zin (EP69), was one of my students at ICST.
B1 : Compliment
He is a “Hin Lay Oh Gyi”.
B2 : Doubt
Have you read George Orwell?
B3 : Reality
- I am a life long learner.
- I have a decent memory.
- I have read books (but the number is far less than those of bibliophiles like Saya U Thein Han (Zawgyi, former Chief Librarian of Rangoon University Central Library).
C1 : Compliments
- Thanks for beautifully translating my poems and articles.
- You should send your poem “Men on the Moon” to NASA.
C2 : Doubt
- Why is he speaking at the Centennial of UNSG U Thant?
- Is he a writer?
C3 : Reality
- I am a “Sar Pay Myat Noe Thu”.
- I have written articles, poems, translations, study guides, and blogs.
- I have edited several books (mostly to commemorate events).
- Nine of my articles appear in the Encyclopedia of Asian American Folklore and Folklife.
- I co-authored a book, but the sales were not that great.
With the help of volunteers, my posts can be turned into a set of e-books and even printed books.
Categories: A B C