- U Myo Myint (M73) is retired Deputy Chief Engineer of Burma Railways.
- He draws Oil & Water Color Paintings, Pon Tu’s and Cartoons.
- He had an Exhibition at SPZP-2016 and donated to SDYF and YTU Library Project.
- He designed Covers for RIT Annual Magazines and Swel Daw Yeik Magazines.
- He drew Pon Tu’s of many sayas and sayamas.
He could not find photos of some sayas.
He had to stop when his painting materials ran out.
- Most Pon Tus were handed over at RIT gatherings (e.g SPZPs).
- On behalf of Bagyee Myat Myo Myint, Saya U Nyunt Htay (Met73) handed over the Pon Tu of Saya Dr. Khin Maung Win (Met) to Daw Khin Than Nwe (T62, Saya’s spouse).
He also handed over the Pon Tu of Saya Dr. Aung Gyi to Saya at iNapa Winery gathering in 2015.
- Saya U Kyaw Sein (M65, GBNF) archived Pon Tu’s.
- Saya U Tin Lin (ChE72) annotated the Pon Tu’s. He also grouped photos and posted them.
- Saya U Aung Myaing (ChE72) and Daw Gyn Yu (ChE72) provided some materials needed for the paintings.
They also helped U Myo Myint during his medical check up in Bangkok.
- U Myo Myint drew Pon Tu of his spouse as a Birthday present.
He also drew Pon Tu of his three Myees.
- He drew Pon Tu of some alumni (U Wynn Htain Oo, Daw Lei Lei Myaing and me).
- He was a Volunteer for Mg Mar Ga’s “Eradication of Starvation” project (before the Calamities).
- Per Daw Lei Lei Myaing’s request, he donated to specified pagodas and monasteries.
- Pon Tus
Categories: 1972 - 1979