Update : November 15, 2022
U Thein Lwin (EE)
- Saya is an alumni of Lehigh University, US.
- Saya taught at RIT and Singapore Polytechnic.
- Saya served as President of the RIT Badminton Association.
- Saya is the elder brother of Ko Kyi Lwin (George, C67), Ko Tint Lwin (Daniel, M69), Ko Thet Lwin (Henry, EE72), Ko Myo Myint (ChE from US), Nellie, Peggy, …
- Saya passed away in June, 2017
Daw May Than Nwe (Physics)
- Sayama stood first in her Honors Class in 1962.
- Sayama is the spouse of Saya U Thein Lwin.
- Sayama passed away in April, 2017
- U Myint Thein (Kabar, M69)
Core organizer from the Class of 69
- U Chit Tin (EC69)
Third GBNF of the 11 EC69ers.
Ko Kyaw Soe and Ko Aung Thu Yein are other EC69ers who are GBNF.
- U Saw Yan Naing (Bo Bo, C69)
He was from Meikhtila.
He settled in Mandalay.
We had not seen him after graduation.
He is the spouse of U Tun Aung Gyaw (EC69)’s cousin.
- U Tin Myint (L. Tan Choy, John T Lee, M69, US)
He was from Taunggyi.
He settled in Union City, California.
He was Luyecun for 4th BE.
He represented RIT in Table Tennis.
- Dr. Myo San (Freddie Ba San, SPHS63, IM1 70)
He stood 3rd in Burma in Matriculation.
He became a surgeon, but had to take early retirement.
- U Myint Sein (alumni of Boundary Road School, St. Paul’s and Institute of Economics)
Past Principal, BARB (Burma Astro Research Bureau)
Principal, IDEAL Astro
- U Aung Myint (M67, US)
Worked with Unicef
Moved to California, US
Worked with Ko Win Thein (M67, GBNF) on “Set Hmu Thadin Zin” and Mechanical Magazine
- Saya U Myo Win (Melivn, M65, Australia)
Rowed for RIT
Co-managed RIT Auto Club
He and Saya U Charlie, M65 led RIT Gathering in Sydney in 2006
His spouse is the elder sister of U Tin Aung Win (Tom Aung Gyaw)
- Sayama Daw Than Than
Spouse of Saya U Khin Maung Myint (Chemistry)
Mother of Ko Wynn Myint Aung (EC76)
She was healthy, but unexpectedly succumbed to pneumonia.
She passed away EXACTLY one year after her younger son died.
- U Kyaw Zaw : spouse of Daw Khin Khin Aye (Principal, PBRS)
He was States Scholar in the early 50s.
He studied about Motion Pictures Technology in the US.
He is the father-in-law of Ma Khin Than Nu (Glory, EC70).
- Dr. Barry Paw (MD, Ph.D)
He is the only child of Saya U Htin Paw (EE58, GBNF, Past President of BEA, Past President of TBSA).
He is a nephew of U Tun Thein (A) and a cousin of Ko Robert Hla Thein (M72).
He is Harvard medical school Professor, Boston children Hospital co founder.
He succumbed to a heart attack.on Dec 29, 2017 in Denver when he came back from Australia.3