A Quotient is a measure.
Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
IQ is determined using standard IQ tests with objective & definite answers.
Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- EQ determines one’s ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions.
- EQ tests vary with approach and content.
Spiritual Quotient (SQ)
- Depending on how one views religion, SQ may have different definitions.
- Sayadaw U Pandita (GBNF) mentioned “Sasana Quotient” in his dhamma talks. There are no formal tests yet to qualitatively and quantitatively measure of one’s understanding and practice of Buddha’s teachings.
Adversary Quotient (AQ)
- Ability to deal with adversaries
Categories: P Q R