Post : July 15, 2020
- U Tin Htoon (Peter’s uncle) has shared the first set of photos.
- He is planning a Photo Album / Book for Peter, who left this world unexpectedly on April 13, 2020.
- He has compiled and published Photo Albums not only for himself, but also as birthday presents for his elder brothers U Tin U (who celebrated his 90th birthday in August 2019) and U Ba Than (who will celebrate his 90th birthday in October 20200.
- Peter is the eldest child of my cousin U Tin U and Dr. Khin Kyi Nyunt (Cherry Tin Gyi).
- U Tin U is the eldest among his siblings.
- Ma Cherry is the youngest among her siblings.
- Peter shares the honor of being the eldest son of the eldest son of the eldest son.
He received a special present that was handed over by his paternal great grand father.
See the details in Cho Cho Hlaing’s post.
- Ma Cherry and Peter share January as the birth month.
- For several years, Peter flew from UK in January to celebrate his mom’s birthday.
They usually perform dana together at a selected monastery (e.g. Chan Myay Yeik Tha).
- The photos show a handsome boy with his proud parents.
- A few photos were taken with Peter in a pram.
- Ma Cherry passed away in late 2019 a few months before her 89th birthday.
- U Tin U was shocked when Peter passed away in April 2020.
He refused to go out to the front lawn in the evenings (where he would relax and take his daily “medicine”),
- The family endured a third tragedy when Ko Tin Tun (Aye Aye Khin’s spouse) passed away in May 2020.