I do not write diary or journal
I have a built-in Computer with a recorder and a huge Associative memory.
I remember hundreds (if not thousands) of names and relevant info. And events.
I wrote my articles directly on a typewriter (before the era of word processors and spelling checkers).
My sayas and colleagues call me a walking dictionary and a walking encyclopedia.
I used to write a sentence backwards and upside down.
I translate Kabyars and Articles mostly on the fly.
When I was young, my relatives invited a sayadaw. Without using any notes, I could paraphrase sayadaw’s talk to the audience.
I read and write a lot
* Newsletters for 20+ years.
* 2000+ raw articles.
* 1500+ polished articles.
* 100+ speeches.
Passion and persistence for Life Long Learning.
I wrote Memories of
* Private Primary Boundary Road School (PPBRS)
* Saint Paul’s High School (SPHS)
* Rangoon University Boat Club (RUBC)
* Rangoon Institute of Technology (RIT)
* UCC, DCS and ICST
* Computer History Museum (CHM)
* Saya Pu Zaw Pwes
* RIT Alumni International, web site and newsletter
* My Writings
* My Translations
* My Discussions / Short Videos
* My web sites
* My FB pages
Per advice of my spouse, sayas and colleagues, I am paying back the Metta and Cetana of my ancestors and my mentors — Thin Saya, Myin Saya, Kyar Saya.
Roles are relative
- a student
- student of some of my students
- a saya
- saya of some of my sayas
Categories: K - O