Judy (Nwe Nwe Win) represented RASU in Track and Field.
At UCC, she was often the sixth player of the men’s volley ball team.
- Judy’s twin is Nge Ma Ma Than (Theresa Aung Than, Prisoner of Conscious, GBNF).
- One guy supposedly approached Judy and Ma Nge and gave them both a copy of his “Yee Sar Sar”.
- U Myint Swe won over Ma Nge.
- Judy also found her soul mate.
- Judy taught at UCC, DCS, and ICST.
- She retired after heading the Department of Computer Science at RASU.
- Some young ones would address her as “Ah Ma Gyi” and “Teacher”.
- She still looks young (especially when attending conferences).
U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ, EC76) wrote :
Those good old halcyon days!!!!!!
There actually was the third member, three musketeers if you will, who used to hang out together in the very early days of UCC, Sweetie Tin Moe We. Those were the ‘very early’ days. As a matter-of-fact, I did not meet her until after she left UCC.
Editor’s Notes :
I ran into Tin Moe We at a mini-mart in Yangon. She mistook me for my younger brother !!!
Categories: UCC ICST UCSY Gatherings