During my visit to Yangon, some UCC colleagues gave lunch at Kone Myint Tha, 8th Mile.
- Four of them have MYINT in their names.
- The hosts were U Sein Myint and U Soe Myint. Both are UN Retirees.
- The guests included U Aung Myint, U Win Myint and Daw Nu Nu Aung.
- U Aung Myint was caught in the traffic. So, he is not in the picture taken. In a previous visit U Aung Myint and his son Ko Aung Khine Cho drove us to Tanyin (Syriam) to (a) visit the “Thabawa” Yeik Tha & Community (b) pay homage at the “Kyauk Tan Ye Lay Phaya”.
- Thanks to all the four MYINTs.
After the lunch gathering, we walked to Saya U Soe Paing’s house and paid respect to Saya.
Leave a Reply