- Chin Kim Ngwe (M56) passed away 1966, California, US.
- U Han Sein (C56)
- Mr. R. C. Reuben (M5?) retired from Construction Corporation, passed away in Yangon in 1994
- U Khin Maung Phyu (M59) retired from Construction Corporation, passed away in Yangon in 199?
- U Ba Shwe (C60)
- U Nay Lin (M60) passed away in the 1970s in Thailand. He is a close friend of Saya U Tin Maung Nyunt (M60).
- U Tin Shwe (Peter Khoo, EE61) passed away 1995, US.
- U Myo Thant (M61)
- U Myint Soe (C63) passed away in September 1997. He is the elder brother of U Myat Soe (C67) and Sayama Daw Tin May Soe (ChE70). His son Kyaw Swa Soe contacted the ex-rit website.
- U Shwe Kyaw (M63) joined BAF. He was Officiating Major when he perished in a plane crash. His spouse is Saya Daw Khin Toe Myint (Zoology). He is the elder brother of U Shwe Zan Aung (SPHS63, GBNF) and Dr. Shwe Tun Kyaw (Medical doctor and Vipassana instructor).
- Daw Ni Ni Thwin (Dolly Thwin, T64), wife of Sai Hla Baw (George, M64?, ex-university footballer), passed away in the late 1990s of cancer. She is the younger sister of Daw Tin Tin Ohn (Amy Thwin, T61), ex-faculty Textile, who passed away in the mid 1990s. Their father U Thwin was Principal of a Technical High School.
- William Simons (M65) ex-university footballer. He is the son of Saya Simons (Workshop Superintendent). His sister is Sayama Victoria Simons (Met).
- U Win Thein (M67) co-founded “Hset Hmu Thadin Zin” and organized several RIT events including “Mixer” gatherings and “Geeta See Sar”. He passed away on October 25, 1999. He worked at Sittaung Paper Mull and PCIC before forming his own company with Saya U Lin (M66) as an advisor.
- U Myat Soe (C67) worked at Irrigation Department and attended UCC courses. He passed away in October 1996. He is the brother of U Myint Soe and Sayama Daw Tin May Soe.
- U Kyaw Oo (M67) played the piano at RIT events including the “Geeta See Sar”. He also rowed for RIT.
- Duja Raj (C68)’s demise was reported by Saya U Myat Htoo (C68), de facto representative of the Class of 68
- U Chit Swe Kyaing (C68)
- Jimmy Kyin (T69) was 55 years old when he passed away of liver cancer on 08:00am July 14th, 1999 in New York. Of liver cancer. He was a member of the RIT Body Building and Weightlifting team along with U Khin Win (EP69) and U Thein Aung (Met72, Mr. RIT68). Saya Dr. Kyaw Sein (M65) was manager of the team.
- U Min Thaw (Gilbert Thaw, EP 69, SPHS 63) was senior in marriage to most 69ers. He survived an auto accident returning from the Old Paulian Association (OPA) along with U Tin Nwe (C69, “Cowboy”) and Dr. Maung Maung Aye. Sadly, they are all GBNF. Min Thaw is among the 80+ GBNF from the “2nd BE Intake of 1964” aka 69ers. U Aung Min (M69) chairs the 69er Health Care Fund. He sends monthly and quarterly reports.
- U Win Htein (M69) is the younger brother of U Win (M67). Their family operated a workshop and/or trucks. He passed away in November 1998. He contacted Malaria and died in the hospital while getting Quinine drip.
- U Kyaw Than (Met69) passed away on 6 May 2000 from stroke. U Danny Tint Lwin (M69) wrote, “I am indeed very sad to have learnt that he passed away. We last met him at our 30th reunion dinner in Feb, 1999 and he was one of the hard working organizers for the reunion”.
- Daw Htay Htay Win (Merlene Maung Maung, ChE70) passed away at 9:30am on 23rd June 98. At first she was diagnosed with TB, Later she was warded in the Liver Hospital, Yangon, where she died. U Ohn Khine (M70) and team maintains a list of GBNF for the Class of 70.
- U Nyunt Maung (M70), age 55, beloved husband of of Daw San Myaing, passed away May 9, 1999 08:20pm. He was the Chief Engineer at No 1, Mining, Nam-ma-tu.
- U Hla Min (“Pauk Si”, EP70) worked as Chief Operator at UCC. His high school friends remembered that he ate two Pauk Sis every day from the vendor, who had taken a loan from his father but could not pay back.
- Daw Lei Lei Win (Lillian Tha Myat, M70) passed away in Yangon of cancer. She is survived by her husband and their daughter.
- U Minn Shwe (M70) succumbed to liver problems.
- U Ba Than Aye (Myo Myint Lay, C71) volunteered at UCC before joining the Army.
- Capt. Than Win (M71)
- U Thaung Han (A71)
- Daw Thinn Thiri (Doreen, A72)
- U Han Kyu Pe (A72) is a Paulian. He is the younger brother of U Myint Kyu Pe (SPHS58).
- Daw Khin Khin Oo (T72) passed away on November 1, 1999, in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Monica Tha Zin Aye (T72) passed away on June 27, 2000, succumbed to cancer.
- Daw Tin Tin Htar (Dolly, A73)
- Daw Tin Aye Myaing (A73)
- Walter Myint Htoo (A Thay Lay, EP 73) is the brother-in-law of Saya U Tu Myint (M)
- U Khin Maung Aye (M73, UCC)
- U Tin Ko (Met74)
- Daw Kyu Kyu Lwin (C74)
- U Bo Maung, Marine Engr. (M74) passed away when his ship capsized.
- U Zaw Win – RTC (M74)
- Yakub (M74)
- U Tint Ko (M74, Burma Air Force) died in a plane crash.
- U Aung Zeya (M74) Myanmar Railways
- Dr. Htay Lwin Nyo (EP 74, UCC) passed away April 19, 2000, in San Jose, California, USA. U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ, EC76) set up Memorial pages for him. I wrote a poem. I had the honor to start the incinerator, and also to take part in the “Scattering of his ashes” at Sana Cruz.
- Daw Moe Moe Aung (EP75)
- Dudley Moore (EC75) passed away in 1996.
- Daw Khin Phyu Win (ChE76) passed away April, 1999 in Canberra, Australia.
- U Win Aung Nyunt (Cho Be, EP76)
- U Ko Ko Lay (EC78), age 45, beloved husband of Daw Aye Aye Myaing, passed away Sept. 9th, 1999 08:00am.
- Alfred Aung Gyi (C)
- David Gee
- Daw Mi Mi Nyo (M) passed away in Sept 8, 1999. Beloved wife of Yar-Zar Soe Nyunt. She is the daughter [in law] of Deputy Minister U Soe Nyunt (a) Hti-Lar Sit-Thu and Daw Hla Hla Yin Soe.
- Daw Thu Zar (Rosie Ba Hla (M), DAC), age 45. Beloved wife of U Ba Oak (Kunibara Kogyo Co. Ltd – Singapore), daughter of U Ba Hla – Daw Khin Mar
- Daw Khin Phyu Phyu Hla (T) passed away on November 27, 1996. She is the spouse of Mehm Aye Chan (Ohn Maung, M69), She is the cousin of U Maung Maung Kyi (SPHS63, Dip Ing).
KMZ added :
At least two of my EP 76 classmates passed away last year.
Than Naing, a.k.a. Saya Gyi, passed away 29th Jan 2018
Khin Kyaw, SPHS 70/EP 76/ex-YCDC, passed away 18th Dec 2018
Per U Aung Min
The GBNF for the Class of 69 is 119.
Per U Ohn Khine
The GBNF for the Class of 70 is 118.
Categories: G H I