- Stood First in Burma in the Matriculation of 1965.
- Moved to US.
- After retirement, visited Myanmar and Old Paulians.
- Seated : Tin Maung Maung Than, Bernard Khaw, Myint Toe
Standing : Myint Swe, Maung Maung Myint, Kyaw Sein Hla
Dr. Myint Tun (Henry Cho Tun, SPHS60) wrote :
- I started teaching soon after I graduated with Chem Hons (5 years) and was teaching Bernard and many bright students who couldn’t take up Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, etc.
- They were the best group of matriculates who chose chemistry as their major subject.
Teaching them gave me great motivation and satisfaction.
- I met Bernard and some of his friends in LA in 1990 at one of their homes.
That was the last time I saw them.
Most were doing very well.
Seated : Myo San (Freddie Ba San, GBNF), Khin Maung Bo (Alan Saw Maung), Tin Tun
Standing : Kyaw Wynn, Than Win, Khin Maung Zaw (Frank Gale)