- U Ohn Khine (M70) is a member of HMEE-2012 and HMEE-2018.
- HMEE stands for History of Myanmar Engineering Education project.
- At one meeting, Saya U Aung Hla Tun requested U Ohn Khine to co-ordinate with me in getting the profiles of successful alumni in the USA.
- Many years ago, Edison Paw wrote about some BAPS members.
They include U Tin Myint (David Ko, M67, GBNF) and Benny Tan (M70).
- In the RIT Alumni International Newsletter, we posted some articles about U Thaung Sein (Steeve Kay, EC70) and U Khin Maung Oo (Ivan Lee, M69).
There were also biographies of some sayas and sayamas, but they need to be updated.
We welcome readers to enhance existing profiles or submit new profiles.
Categories: P Q R