Sayadaw U Silanandabhivamsa gave a talk “The ten meanings of Tatagatha” at the Tathagata Meditation Center (TMC) at 1215, Lucretia Street, San Jose.
History and Activities
For the history and activities of the meditation center, please visit
TMC Dining Hall
- In the dining hall, there is an album about Sayadaw U Silanandabhivamsa’s early years in the US (e.g. meditation retreat at a church, dhamma classes at a Zen Buddhism Temple).
- There are also photos about the Summer Camp for children and young adults.
- There are two cabinets of books: one for dhamma dana distribution, and another for sale.
- The “Dhamma Bell Newsletter” was edited by volunteers (U Theikdi, Maureen O’Brien, …).
- It was/is published quarterly.
- It features dhamma talks given at TMC and also recipes (e.g. vegetarian spring rolls).