- Aye Ngwe (Edwin Ngwe)
- Kyaw Wynn
- Khin Maung Bo (Alan Saw Maung)
- Hla Min
- Ashin Ukkamsa (Aung Chaw, Victor Chaw)
- Than Win
- Aung Kyi (Arthur Kyi)
- Tin Tun
- Khin Maung Zaw (Frank Gale, UK)
- After retirement, Aung Chaw became a monk and spent most of the time in Sagaing Hills.
Occasionally, he came down to Yangon.
Some time back, Sayadaw moved to Irrawaddy Delta region.
- Kyaw Wynn rowed as No. (3) on our Novice Crew.
Willie Soe Maung (Myint Soe, GBNF) was the Timing Stroke.
Maung Maung Kyi was Bow.
I was No. (2).
We were Runners-up for Senior Novices, and received Full Green.
- Kyaw Wynn offered Soon and Garawa Money to Ashin Ukkamsa.
- Glad to regain contact with Edwin and Arthur.
Edwin used to play soccer — after the Saturday morning tests — with Puma (or similar) shoe.
Arthur would come to school his large motor cycle.
- Glad to meet Frank who was visiting his elderly mother in Yangon.
His mother passed away in her late 90s in 2020.
Frank also lost his eldest sister, who was the main caregiver for the mother.
- Alan, Than Win and Tin Tun attended most gatherings of RIT69ers.