- Nyaung Shwe, Southern Shan States
- Inlay Lake Rowers
- Phaung Daw-u
Khaung Daing Luyechun Camp
- Luyechun stands for Outstanding Student.
- Luyechun Program was established in 1964.
Eligible students from 7th Standard to 10th Standard were chosen to attend the Ngapali Luyechun Camp.
- The Program was extended in 1965 for eligible students from Universities and Institutes.
There were three Camps :
Inlay Camp for high school and university students
Ngapali Camp for middle school students
Rangoon “Combined” Camp
- I was selected as RIT Luyechun for the Inlay Camp along with Ko Sein Shwe, Ko Zaw Min [Nawaday] and Ma Khin Than Myint Tin (Margaret).
- Ko Kyaw Sein Koe (Victor Koe, GBNF), Ma Anita Aye Pe, Ko Khin Maung U and Ma Than Than Tin (Cherry Hlaing) were selected for IM(1).
- Ko Tun Naung (BDS, Stereo Khit Pioneer), Ko Soe Aung (IM2, elder brother of Ko Soe Myint [UCC]), Ko Min Oo (Mathematics), Ko Ye Myint & Ma Khin Aye Than (Chemistry), Ko Myint Thein & Ko Soe Lwin (Physics), and Ko Tin Hlaing (Lay Dwin Thar Saw Chit, Burmese) were some who were selected for their disciplines.
- Those from Matriculation include Ko Win Myint (later Bogyoke), Ko Aung Win (later RIT Saya), Uttam Singh (later NASA_, and Ma Pwint Than (later EPC). They joined RIT.
- Others include : Ko Aung Shwe (brother of Tekkatho Phone Naing), Ko Than Sit (Liver Foundation, GBNF), Ko Aung Kyaw Nyunt, Ko Aung Myint, Ko Thein Lwin, and Nelson Kaw.
- Inya Hall
- Phaung Daw-u Festival