- Before the pandemic, 69ers had Monthly Breakfast Gatherings (usually at Taw Win Hnin Si / Royal Rose)
- Some celebrate their birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries at the gathering
- Ko Han Sein (GBNF), Uzin Bobby and several 69ers took photos and shared them on FB
- 20 classmates left us in 2021.
Some in the group photo — Toby, Thein Swe, Aye Lwin, Han Sein, Aung Gyi Shwe — are GBNF
- GBNF list stands at 116 at the end of December 2021.
About a third of the class
Ko Aung Min (M69) and team organized a monthly meeting .
Ko Win Boh (Robert, Australia) was a special guest at the meeting. Surinder Singh (Australia) had a schedule conflict.
Ko Kyaw Nyunt brought back presents given by Ko Frederick Thetgyi (Philadephia) to the meeting, and organized a “Lucky Draw”.
“Tone Kyaw” Ko Han Sein was happy testing “special effects” (e.g. to create “twins”) with his phone camera.
Ko Tin Aung Win (Oscar) offered me car rides : to the meeting and back. On the way back, we chatted with Ko Aye Lwin and Ko Kyaw Zin on the car.
Ko Aye Lwin was Secretary of RIT Mechanical Association and RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin. He was a member of the committee for printing and publishing Set Hmu Magazine (by the Mechanical Engineering Association) and RIT Annual Magazine. He attended the 2015 Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles with his daughter and son.
Ko Harry Tin Htut, Ko Oscar, Ko Aung Min, Uzin Bobby and Ko Tin Maung Aye posted photos in “RIT69ers” and “RIT Updates” Facebook pages.