Update : November 20, 2022
- I have created photo essays (description of 3 to 5 photos).
They complement or supplement my posts in my Facebook Groups and my websites.
- I have many photos related to RIT, but only a small percentage has Captions and/or Details (e.g Date and Place).
Without indexes, it is not easy to find the most relevant and/or high quality photos.
- I do not strive for Perfection.
- I rely on feedback and iterative updates (as time and energy permit).
- Several Sayas, Classmates and Friends are GBNF.
- Some have medical conditions.
- A few had successful operations (including transplants).
- Aging has caused loss of mobility, sight, hearing and memory.
- I have reasonably good health and memory.
- My family members have supported my volunteer work for alumni, social and religious groups & projects.
- The Calamities in most places and the 2-year long Pandemic meant that we have not traveled far or had face-to-face gatherings.
- A good substitute is to share Memories.
As a song goes :
(From) January to December
We’ll have moments to remember
Categories: Hla Min