- Sayama Daw Tin Myint (ChE) retired as Professor of Chemical Engineering.
The Pon Tu is a gift from Bagyee Myat Myo Myint.
- Saya U Maung Maung (George, USA, ChE) is an MEHS Alumnus.
He is a Founding Member of RIT Alumni International and an Organizer of SPZP-2000.
He is a Founding Member of Norcal RITAA and inaugural President.
He provided $500 as Seed Money for YTU Library Staff Training Fund and raised $3000+ with donations by Saya U Myat Thwin (Kuesan Lin, ChE) and other sayas and alumni.
His spouse Eng Eng is the younger sister of U Myat Thwin.
- U Ne Win Myint (Victor Win, ChE, Diving, USA, GBNF) is an alumnus of St. Albert’s HS.
He is a Past President of BADA.
His spouse Jean Gale is a Past President of BAWA.
- U Tint Swe (ChE, Singapore, Tennis) and his spouse Yi Yi Khaing (Vilma, ChE69) visited their sons in USA. They had a mini-gathering with Saya George and Ko Victor.
- Saya U Myat Thwin (ChE) brought his wife Suzie (EE74, GBNF) and their son to attend SPZP-2000. Donated $500 for the Training Component of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
- Saya U Lin (M) is Past President of RIT Buddhist Association.
He is a Patron / Organizer of SPZPs in Yangon.
Rowed for RIT.
Donated to the YTU Modernization Project.
- U Soe Win (M)
- U Soe Aung (M)
- U Htin Myaing (Ben Aye Maung, A, Tennis)
- Daw Pyi Aye (Rosalind Maung, A)
- King Wong (Victor, C) donated books to YTU Library.
He donated twice to NorCal RITAA : for the library and for the Scholarship fund
- U Thaung Lwin (EC, Singapore) is RUBC Past Captain and Gold.
He is the younger brother of Saya U Tin U, Saya U Ba Than, Dr. Myo Tint (GBNF), U Tin Htoon (A60) and Saya U Myo Min (UCC). Younger brother of Saya U Tin U (C), Saya U Ba Than (M), Dr. Myo Tint, U Tin Htoon (A60) and Saya U Myo Min (UCC).
Past Captain and RUBC Gold like his three elder brothers U Tin U, Dr, Myo Tint and U Tin Htoon.
Worked for IBM Burma before moving to Singapore.
- U Soe Lwin (EC, Railways, USA)
- U Aung Min (EC, MOC)
- U Thein Toe (EC, MOC)
- U Khin Maung Oo (Robert Gale, EC, BPI, USA)
- Saya U Tin Shwe (EP, GBNF) taught at RIT and Assumption University in Bangkok.
He became a monk and Dhamma Librarian.
Wrote an article for the Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung for Singapore SPZP.
Saya U Moe Aung wrote “To the Shwe Duo” in memory of Saya U Tin Shwe and Saya U Hla Shwe