Update : December 29, 2021
- During one my of visits, I hosted a Breakfast Gathering at Taw Win Hnin Si.
- Ko Win Maung provided the ride.
- At the time, Uzin Aung Chaw (C69) was visiting Yangon.
After retirement, Ko Aung Chaw became a monk.
He spent several vassa (Rainy Season Retreat) in Sagaing Hills.
A few years back, Uzin moved to the Irrawaddy Delta region.
- Ko Win Thein Zaw (Wai Lu, Min69) took Optional Burmese in High School.
He was an MP in the Pyithu Hluttaw in charge of Mining and related areas.
He surprised us at the gathering.
- Ko Shwe, Ko Sein Myint, Ko Myat Soe Lwin, Ko Kyi Win, Ko Win Maung and Ko Myint Maung were my EE classmates.
- Ko Shwe was a Treasurer of the 69er HCF and the EE 69er HCF.
Ko Sein Myint is a major donor to both funds.
- Ko Win Maung and Ko Sein Myint represented RIT in Swimming, Water Polo and Rowing.
- Ko Myint Maung played Volleyball for RIT EE.
- Ko Shwe
- Ko Sein Myint
- Uzin Aung Chaw (Victor)
- Ko Win Maung (“Lake”)
- Ko Hla Min
- Ko Myat Soe Lwin
- Ko Win Thein Zaw
- Ko Kyi Win
- Ko Myint Maung