Update : December 26, 2021
U Tin Swe (EE53, GBNF)
- Member of the Prome Hall soccer team which won the Inter-Hall tournament for two consecutive years.
- Played good tennis.
- Joined the EE Department after graduation in 1953.
- Studied MSEE at University of Michigan.
- Retired as Senior Lecturer of the Electrical Engineering Department.
- He was a power user at UCC.
He and his former students Dr. San Oo (EP67) and U Aung Kyaw Pe (EP69) developed and ran programs related to power systems.
U Chan Tha (GBNF)
- Past Captain and Gold of RUBC.
- Led the Prome Hall soccer team to victory in the Inter-Hall tournament for two consecutive years.
- Selection for Rangoon University and Burma soccer teams.