Update : December 12, 2021
- Pen name of Ba Gyan (Laureate Poet)
- Scored a perfect 25 marks for Essay and distinction in Burmese for the Matriculation examination.
- National Literary Award Winner
- Born in 1933.
- Passed away in Southern California in 2007.
In Memory of Tin Moe
- A book was published in his memory six months after his demise.
- It was displayed at the San Francisco Bay Area Literary Talks on July 22, 2007.
- Several Authors and/or Literary Lovers signed the book for me.
- Cho Cho Thinn (Tin Moe’s daughter)
- Htain Lin
- Dr. Kyaw Tint
- Maung Yit (Maung Maung Win)
- Myo Sint
- Ohn Myint
- Tin Maung Than
- Win Pe
Categories: Gone But Not Forgotten