Update : December 10, 2021
By Daw Khin Saw Tint
- Daw Khin Saw Tint is the daughter of ICS U Ba Tint and Daw Khin Saw Mu.
- Younger brother : U Nay Oke Tint (St. Paul’s).
- She is a proud Great Grandmother.
- She taught English at RIT.
She donated back the Garawa money to RIT-related projects.
She requested Swel Daw Yeik Foundation to take care of sayas and sayamas from non-Engineering Departments.
- She is a bilingual author.
- The article is about her mother and her aunts (Daw Khin Mya Mu and Daw Tin Saw Mu).
- She passed away in 2021.
Her son passed away a few days earlier.
Dr. Thane Oke Kyaw Myint wrote :
Daw Mya was “thamadi myo wun” must be like Justice of Peace. She handled family related cases like custody etc.
Khatiza Htay Htay Nwe wrote :
Sweet memories and proud moments of their relatives.
Categories: RIT Saya