Update : December 4, 2021
- I love Stories.
My dream : To be a good story teller.
- I love History.
My dream : To be a good amateur historian.
- I love Teaching.
My dream : To be a good teacher.
- I love Encyclopedias and Reference books.
My dream : To be a reasonably contributor to an encyclopedia.
- I love Writing and Editing.
My dream : To be a good writer and editor.
- I love Poetry.
My dream : To be a good poet.
- I love Translation and Interpretation.
My dream : To be a good translator and interpreter.
- I esteem Organizers and Prime Movers.
My dream : To be a good organizer and prime mover.
- I believe in Life Long Learning.
My dream : To be a good life long learner and disseminator.
- I treasure Sacca (truth), Metta (loving kindness), Karuna (compassion), Mudita (altruistic joy), Upphekkha (equanimity), Sila (morality), Samadhi (concentration), Panna (wisdom).
My dream : To experience the dhamma (teachings).
- My ancestors are philanthropists.
My dream : To be able to follow their footsteps to a reasonably degree.
Fulfilled Some Dreams
History of Myanmar Engineering Education
- Served as Member of HMEE-2012 Project
- U Ohn Khine and I compiled the CD Supplement for the HMEEBook
- Past Vice President, TBSA
- Past Editor, Dhammananda Newsletter
- Contributing Editor, “Homage to Sayadaw U Silanandabhivamsa”
- Edited books of Sayadaws
- Co-authored Lecture Guides and References at UCC, DCS and ICST
5th Irrawaddy Literary Festival
- Panelist for two sessions
- Poetry (with Award Winning Poet from UK)
Sample Poems and Translations
Encyclopedia of Asian American Folklore and Folklife
RIT EE Association
RUBC 90th Anniversary Magazine
RIT Alumni International
Saya Pu Zaw Pwe (SPZP)
Honoring Golden Sponsor
Categories: Hla Min