Update : November 9, 2021
- There are thousands who were unjustly imprisoned by the Adhamma Regime.
U Han Sein (C69, GBNF)
- Represented Rangoon Institute of Technology (RIT) in
Swimming, Water Polo, Diving and Basketball.
- Sentenced by the Adhamma Regime to serve 20 years in prison.
- Many classmates were unaware of his imprisonment.
He was unintentionally listed in the GBNF List of the 69ers.
He became a “Tone Kyaw“.
- Served 17 years.
- After the release, he was active in Latha Township and the 69er Activities.
- Volunteer Photographer at the 69er Gatherings.
- Succumbed to the pandemic.
Daw Nge Ma Ma Than (GBNF)
- Youngest child of U Aung Than (brother of Boyoke Aung San and Arzanee U Ba Win)
- Studied and taught at Universities Computer Center (UCC), Department of Computer Science (DCS) and Institute of Computer Science and Technology (ICST).
- She was a Prisoner of Conscience.
She, her husband (U Myint Swe, UCC, DCS, ICST) and her brother were imprisoned by the Adhamma Regime
- She smiled a lot (even when her health was failing).
She was concerned about former Prisoners of Conscience.