- Aung Kyaw Pe (EP69, Early user at UCC along with Saya U Tin Swe)
- Myint Pe (Comedian, actor and director)
- Myint Pe (M72, Cartoonist, Lu shwin daw and vocalist; Co-founded the RIT Cartoon Box)
- Commodore Than Pe (Captain and RUBC Gold; Succeeded Sir Arthur Eggar as President of RUBC; Member of the Revolutionary Council; Minister for Heath and Education’; First member of RC to pass away)
- Than Pe Lay (Vocalist and actor)
- Bagyi Ba Pe (Politician)
- Reggie Ba Pe (Medical doctor and specialist)
- U Pe Tin (My Burmese teacher in V(D) and my class teacher in VI(D))
- U Pe Maung Tin (Professor of Pali; Proposed to have a separate Burmese Department; Star students include ICS U Sein Tin (Theikpan Maung Wa), U Thein Han (Zawgyi) and U Wun (Minthuwun))
- U Pe Thaw (Father of Dr. Zin Aung; Succeeded U Khin Zaw (“K”) as Director of BBS)
- Prof. Pe Thein, in succession served as
(a) Professor and Head of Department of Physiology, Institute of Medicine Mandalay
( b) Director General of Health
(c) Director General of Medical Education.
In 1989, was the Minister of Health with the rank of colonel, in General Saw Maung’s cabinet.
- Dr. Pe Than Maung, tennis champion in college, senior ophthalmologist.
Spearheaded Burma’s Trachoma Campaign as team leader.
- Prof. Pe Win, FRCP Edinburgh, Head of the Department of Medicine Mandalay.
Saya was from the famous Meah family:
Siblings – (a) Dr. U Ne Win FRCPsych, pioneer of psychiatry in Burma. Served as both head of department of psychiatry Institute of Medicine I as well as Medical Superintendent of the Psychiatric Hospital
(b) Prof. Daw Hnin Yee FRCP Edin Professor and Head of Medicine Institute of Medicine 1
(c) Dr. Daw Win May DO senior ophthalmologist.
Categories: Names : P, Q, R, S, T