Update : October 17, 2021
- Oldest among the surviving Past Captains of RUBC.
- Retired Ambassador.
- Founding member of Burma Rowing Federation.
- He and his younger son Aung Khine is the first Pair of Father-Son who are Captain and Gold of RUBC.
- His elder son Hla Maw Tun was Gold and Past Secretary of RUBC.
- He is a few months older than U Tin U, most Senior among the surviving Past Captains.
- U Tin U (92 year young) is now the Oldest and most Senior among the surviving Past Captains of RUBC.
Categories: GBNF Notes