Update : October 15, 2021
- Saya U Moe Aung matriculated from St. John’s Dioceasan Boys’ High School.
- Outstanding author, editor and publisher.
- Served as Editor of RUESU.
- Later served as Chief Editor of RIT Annual Magazines, Hlyat Sit Sar Saung, Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung, Swel Daw Yeik Magazine.
- Mentor is Daung Nwe Swe (Laureate Poet)
- Taught at RIT EE Department before moving to Singapore.
- Back in Yangon, Saya writes for the Myanmar publications.
- Patron of Swel Daw Yeik Foundation.
- Writes “Let Tan Kabyar”(extemporaneous poems).
- Takes time (as needed) to compose epic poems such as “Shwe YaDu Lann”.
Dawn at Irrawaddy
Motion and Rest
- Attended the “Ah Hlu” of his Khamee Khamet.
- Unfortunately encountered pain in the knee
- Was advised to take rest and use wheel chair.
- Saya sensed Samvega (Urgency) portrayed by the three characteristics (including Dukkha).
Time with former students
Lecturer for Refresher Courses at EI
Categories: RIT Saya