Update : October 14, 2021
- Saya U Aung Myaing (ChE72, Thailand) requested his former sayas and colleagues to help the YTU Modernization project in general and the YTU Library Staff Training in particular.
- Target : US $3000
- Saya U Maung Maung (George Chan, ChE66, California) put in $500 as seed money for the Staff Training Component.
Past President of NorCalRITAA
Founding member of RIT Alumni International and Organizer for SPZP-2000.
- Saya U Myat Thwin (Kuesan Lin, ChE66, Texas) donated $500
Classmate, friend and brother-in-law of U Maung Maung
Saya, his spouse and their son attended SPZP-2000
- Yap May Hoe (ChE67) : $1000.
- Saya U Tin Maung Nyunt (M60) : $500
- U Thaung Nyunt (M87) : $300
Former Secretary and Current VP of NorCal RITAA.
- Saya U Myat Htoo (C68) : $100
Chair of BOD (Board of Directors) of NorCal RITAA
- U San Lin (M87) : $100
Pen name : Maung Lu Pay
EC member of NorCal RITAA
- U Nyunt Than (M86) : $100
Former Secretary and current VP of NorCal RITAA
Total donations : $3100
Transaction fees : $100
Net donation for the project : $3000
U Wynn Htain Oo (M72) acknowledged receipt in his post.
Due to procedures / protocols, it took considerable time before the selected staff members were able to visit and study some Libraries in Singapore. After the return, they reported back at a meeting in YTU.
Some alumni in Myanmar and Singapore donated for Transportation (e.g. air line tickets) and expenses (e.g. Lodging).
Categories: Start with U to Z