Update : October 14, 2021
- The largest number of alumni are in Myanmar.
Some worked in Myanmar.
Some worked overseas, but returned to Myanmar after retirement.
- During the Adhamma Era, there was no Alumni Association in Myanmar.
The Alumni in the US and Singapore set up Alumni Associations with the major objective of holding Reunion and Saya Pu Zaw Pwes in 2000 (in the US) and 2002 (in Singapore).
- SPZP-2004 was held in December, 2004 in Yangon about the same time as the ASEAN Engineering Conference.
The mild earth quake did not deter the attendees.
- There were hopes that Yangon could continue to hold SPZP in 2006 and beyond.
The change in the political climate in Myanmar dashed the hopes.
Singapore Alumni hosted SPZPs in April 2007 and December 2010.
The two year interval between the SPZPs had gone up to two and a half years.
- H.E. U Aye Myint (EP72) never forgot his roots and his alma mater.
Requested help from the sayas and alumni to help our beloved alma mater to former glory.
Initiated the process to have engineering classes reopen at the Gyogone Campus and also to make a true Home Coming for the attendees of SPZP-2012.
There were tears of joy from the alumni.
The Garawa ceremony was held at the Gyogone Campus.
The Reunion Dinner and Entertainment Program was held at MICT Park.
- Around SPZP-2012, Sayagyi U Aung Khin and Sayagyi U Ba Than served as Patrons of the newly formed Mechanical Engineers Association.
- Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War) and team had discussions before, during and after SPZP-2012 to form Swel Daw Yeik Foundation with the objective of helping eligibles sayas.
SDYF was established in 2013.
- Shwe YaDu celebrations were held in 2014.
It included the planting of fifty Swel Daw Bins.
Several Shwe YaDu benches were donated by alumni in Myanmar and overseas.
- ARITA hosted SPZP-2016.
There was free food and entertainment.
- In early 2016, the bye-laws of ARITA (RIT-YIT-YTU Alumni Association) were developed and approved by “core” volunteers.
The Association was registered, and a “Working Committee” led by U Tin Latt as President was formed to help short term projects such as SPZP-2016.
Annual Membership dues was set at K12000.
Life Membership dues was set at K60000.
- The fund raising was led by U Wynn Htain Oo and Daw Nan Khin Nwe.
- In 2018, the first AGM (Annual General Meeting) of RITAA elected the Executive Committee members for the 2018 – 2020 term.
U Myo Aye is the President. He succeeded U Tin Latt, who served as “Interim” President before the AGM was called.
- Note that ARITA is the true Alumni Association.
Although several sayas and alums served as President and Executive Committee members in Myanmar Engineering Society (MES), MES is not an Alumni Association.
MES is not even an NGO, but simply an NPO.
- Singapore has the largest alums outside of Myanmar.
The RIT Alumni Association in Singapore has helped organize three SPZPs in December 2002, April 2007, and December 2010.
- Saya U Moe Aung (Tekkatho Moe War, EE63) chaired SPZP-2002 and SPZP-2010.
Saya and his team published the commemorative issues of “Swel Daw Yeik Sar Saung” for SPZP-2002, SPZP-2007, and SPZP-2010.
After retirement, Saya moved back to Myanmar.
Saya is a Patron of SDYF and ARITA.
- U Nyan Win Shwe (William, M72) chaired SPZP-2007.
- Organizers for the SPZPs include Saya Dr. Tin Hlaing (M63), Saya U Tin Hlaing (ChE65), U Tint Lwin (Daniel, M69), Sayama Daw Tin Tin Myint (ChE70), Saya U Aung (C70), Saya U Tin Lin (ChE72) , Saya Dr. Soe Thein (C75), U Moe Myint (M76), and Ko Maung Aunt (M).
- The association also lent helping hand for the SPZP in Yangon in December 2004.
Ko Zaw Tun Naing (Aero 95) was designated as the point of contact in Singapore for SPZP-2012.
- There used to be Civil and Electrical Engineering web sites for the Singapore RIT Alumni.
- Dr. Soe Thein volunteered as Web Master for the SPZP-2000 web site and the Singapore Civil web site. He moved back to Myanmar.
- There is no Alumni Association in Thailand.
- Several sayas including U Ba Toke (GBNF) and U Khin Aung Kyi (GBNF)taught in Thailand.
Dr. Win Tin served as Associate Dean at Assumption University (formerly ABAC).
U Sein Maung (EE63), U Tin Shwe (EP66, GBNF) and many other taught at ABAC and other Thai universities (e.g. Rengsit).
- Some alumni such as U Win Hlaing (C68, GBNF) also taught in Thailand.
- Saya U Aung Myaing (ChE72) and Daw Gyn Yu (ChE72) hosted micro-gatherings for the sayas and alumni visiting Bangkok (especially for medical check up and treatment).
- There is no formal RIT Alumni Association in Australia.
The alumni participate in the Myanmar Engineering Association of Australia (MEAA).
U Thet Tun (M75) and U Sein Win (C80) are Past Presidents of MEAA.
- The alumni in Sydney used to have a picnic and a dinner every year.
Sayas in Australia
- U Thit (Met, GBNF)
- U Myo Win (M, GBNF)
- U Hla Myint (Charlie, M)
- U Maung Maung Win (M)
- Daw Yin Yin Mya (English)
Alumni in Australia
- Win Boh (Robert, EC69)
- Surinder Singh (EP)
- Htay Aung (Victor, EC80)
- Sein Tin (Johnny, EC75)
- Sai Aung Thurein (EC74) and Khin Swe Oo (EP74)
- Phyu Phyu Latt (Christine, A70) and Aye Win Hlaing (La La, Abel, EP)
- Sein Win (C80) and spouse
- Thet Tun (Henry, M75)
- Htun Aung Kyaw (EC73)
- Tha Hlaing (EC83)
- George Peters (C73)
- Tin Aung Win and Dorothy Kyaw Tun
- Wint Khin Zaw (A)
- Saya Dr. Koung Nyunt (A67, GBNF), U Stanley Saw (Myo Lwin, M71), and U Dennis Kyaw Thu (C73 now in Canada) used to write about the RIT Alumni Activities in New Zealand.
- Saya U Aung Myint (M69) lives in Singapore and New Zealand.
- Patrick Saw and his spouse are alumni.
- U Thein Ngwe (Ko Thein Tokyo, ChE75) co-founded RITAJ (RIT Alumni in Japan).
He was helped by U Win Myint (EDC83) for some time.
- U Thein Ngwe mentioned that there are younger alumni in Japan, but they are not active in RITAJ.
- Saya Dr. Taing Oke (ChE69) is still teaching in Japan.
- After retirement, Saya Dr. Myo Khin (C70) is consulting three Japanese companies.
He travels several times to Myanmar on business trip.
Spouse : Daw Mya Nwe (Winsome, C73)
- U Tha Aung and Daw Kinsa Maw Naing used to organize alumni gatherings in Canada.
They were in Myanmar working on projects.
Sayas in Canada
- Dr. Aung Gyi (Rector)
- U Aung Khin (M)
- U Kyaw Myint (T)
- Des Rodgers (English)
- U Ko Ko Kyi (EC72)
Alumni in Canada
- U Kyaw Thu (Dennis Mackey, C73)
- U Htay Aung (C69)
- U Htein Win (Chauk Pay, M70, RIT swimming, water polo, and rowing)
- U Aung Lwin (Jasper Wu, C70, RIT rowing)
- U Aung Myint Thwin (C7x)
- U Tha Aung (M79)
- Daw Kinsa Maw-Naing
- U Zaw Oo (M)
- There have been mini-gatherings in UK.
- U Nyunt Aung, Daw Sandar Bo (Betsy), Daw Tin Tin Win (Yvonne), Daw Aye Aye Than (Pauk Pauk), Daw Khin May Than, U Myint Khine (Norman) and Dr. Aung Shein reside in UK.
- Daw Saw Yu Tint (Alice) often visits UK to see her daughter and grandchild.
- Saya U Khin (Lucien Chen, RIT English) is in Taiwan.
- Saya Dr. Nyo Win (K H Chen, M65) worked in the USA and Taiwan.
He travels regularly to Taiwan.
- Two siblings of Roland Chen (U Kyi Aung, ChE73, USA) are in Taiwan.
The three siblings donated Shwe YaDu benches.
- Benedict Sia (U Myat Swe, M75, GBNF) is a life member of RITAA.
Donated K2 Lakhs for YTU Library Modernization project.
Life member of ARITA.
RIT Alumni International
Alumni in the USA formed “RIT Alumni International” with the main objective of hosting SPZP-2000.
- Saya Allen Htay (C58, GBNF)
- Saya U San Tun (M59)
- Saya K C Chiu (ChE63)
- U Myint Lwin (Henry, C63, GBNF)
- Saya U Nyo Win (M65)
- Saya U Maung Maung (George, ChE66)
- Saya U Myat Htoo (C68)
- U Hla Min (EC69)
- Benny Tan (M70)
- Saya U Thein Aung (James, Met 72)
- Maurice Chee (M75)
- U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ, EC76)
- Gordon Kaung (M83)
But, it was dormant for some time.
- NorCal RITAA (Northern California RIT Alumni Association) was formed.
- Saya U Maung Maung (George, ChE66) served as President.
Successors : Gordon Kaung (M83) and U Aung Myint Oo (EC84).
- Stan Liou (M67) served as Chair of the Board of Directors (BOD).
Succesor : Saya U Myat Htoo.
Alumni in Northern California
- Some may have relocated.
- There are varying degrees of activity and inactivity.
- Some were active as members of EC (Executive Committee) and BOD (Board of Directors), but then they decided to take a break.
- Some donated money, but due to schedule conflicts, they might not make it to the AGM (Annual General Meeting), Dinner, Picnic and ah hoc gatherings (e.g. welcoming visiting sayas and alumni).
- Some might have dropped in once or twice out of curiosity or because of “Ah Nar Dei” attitude.
- * denotes Founding Member of RIT Alumni International
Alex Khoo (Aung Kyaw, C80)
Younger brother of Henry Khoo (EC67).
Attends most gatherings and also provide food dana.
Alfred Yaung (Sein Yaung, M67)
Attends some gatherings and make donations to NorCal RITAA.
He felt sad when his beloved spouse Daw Pa Pa (sister of U Nyunt Tin (M70) and U Nyunt Tun) passed away.
His brother-in-law introduced him to a Dhamma friend.
They ended up being soul mates and partners in Vipassana Meditation.
Aik Kyu (Steven Wang)
Attended some gatherings, but does have time to commit to be an EC or BOD.
Invited the NorCal RITAA members to meet his mother, who was visiting her children.
He and his siblings donated a Dhamma Room at Mudita Shwe Kyaung in memory of their parents.
* Allen Htay (C58, GBNF)
Saya is a founding member and President of RIT Alumni International. I have written several posts about his life and his legacy. His article, “Brother, can you spare US $500?” is a classic for SPZP-2000. In Saya’s memory, Daw Mu Mu Kin donated Saya’s books to YTU Library. She also provided Scholarships for eligible YTU students.
Anthony Ng (Aye Tun, M76)
Top fund raiser for several social and religious organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jokingly said that he had to buy a lot of raffle and dinner tickets from other organizations.
Takes part in the monthly luncheon for the Retirees in the Bay Area.
Audrey Wong (Yi Yi Khaing, C84)
Volunteered her culinary expertise for the Picnic (second day optional event) at SPZP-2000.
Donated $300 per year to NorCal RITAA for the past two years.
Organizer for the retreats at Norfolk, Californi
Aung Htet Naing (Aaron) : Inactive
Aung Kyin : Inactive.
Aung Myint Oo (EC84) : President of NorCal RITAA.
Attended ARITA meetings in December 2018.
Aung Zaw Maung (Pet78) : was EC and BOD of Theravada Buddhist Society of America (TBSA).
Volunteered as Editor of Dhammananda Newsletter and Web Master of TBSA web site.
Aye Aye Myint : a cousin of Audrey.
Attends some gatherings. Her daughter won a scholarship provided by NorCal RITAA.
* Benny Tan (Yu Beng, M70)
Founding member of RIT Alumni International.
Hosted several meetings at his house.
Co-chaired the Working Committee of SPZP-2000.
Designed the Banner.
Negotiated with Embassy Suites for the gathering and his suppliers for the mementos (Mug, Calendar/Clock, Tee shirt).
Multiple Golden Sponsor for the SPZPs.
Major donor for the activities of the Combined 1st BE Intake of 64 and 65.
Past President of BAPS.
Now taking a break to have quality time with his six grand children.
Takes part in the monthly luncheon for the Retirees in the Bay A
Charlie Tseng (EC70) : attended some gatherings.
He and his spouse Diana Tseng (ChE71) take part in the monthly luncheon for the Retirees in the Bay Area.
Darren Lee (M62, GBNF) : passed away on December 21, 2108.
Attended the 2018 Summer Picnic hosted by NorCal RITAA.
Classmates include Saya Dr. Tin Win and Saya Mao Toon Tsiong.
Spouse is a cousin of Angela Tan (spouse of Walter Tan (M70)).
David Ko (Tin Myint, M67) : was a Golden Sponsor for SPZP-2000.
Donated $3000 for SPZP-2012.
Hosted a table at the NorCal RITAA Dinner in 2015 to invite sayas and guests from Southern California.
Donated to selected monasteries in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Employed several Burmese for his company (which he has sold).
Dennis Chee (Thein Tun Aung, EP75) : EC member of NorCal RITAA.
Visited Yangon and gave talks on “Traffic Signals and Control”.
Dennis S. Lin (San Naing, M83)
Some gatherings are held at “Burma Kitchen” run by Dennis and his spouse.
Diana Tseng (ChE71)
She and Charlie ordered two Birthday Cakes for me at the Soon Kway Gathering at Dhammananda Vihara (Half Moon Bay, California) in August 2016 hosted by U Hla Myint Thein (Maurice Chee).
Edward Saw (Yu Ket, EC85) : Treasurer of NorCal RITAA.
Runs the MailChimp to inform alumni in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Gave me rides (e.g to Southern California to attend the BASES Dinner, a Kathein and a Literary Talk).
* George Chan (Maung Maung, ChE66) : founding member of RIT Alumni International.
Founder and Past President of NorCal RITAA.
Provided $500 as seed money for the “Training Component” of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
He is a classmate and brother-in-law of Saya U Myat Thwin
* Gordon Kaung (Kaung Kaung Oo, M83) : youngest among the founding members of RIT Alumni International.
Founded Mechanical Solutions.
He and his spouse Lillian (EC83) founded iNapa Winery.
Hosted several gatherings at their winery and provide a tour to visiting sayas (including Sayagyi Dr. Aung Gyi, U Tin Myint, U Win Kyaw, U Nyunt Htay).
Completed two terms as President of NorCal RITAA, but is staying on as BOD.
During the Napa wild fires in 2017, had to move out for three weeks. Luckily, there was no damage.
They had another scare in 2019. There were some damages.
Han Win Chou : Inactive
Hein Hein : Inactive
Henry Chee (Myint Lwin, C63, GBNF) : good vocalist.
Had to take care of his spouse and son who had medical problems.
Hin Lok Kung (Win Myint, RIT Table Tennis)
He and his team mates “Sin Gyi”, Stan Liou won the Inter-Institute Championship.
Their coach was Saya Mao Toon Siong, former National Champion for Singles and Doubles.
Hla Kyi (C) : founding member of a non-profit to provide health care in Myanmar.
Dr. Donald Chan (RUBC Gold) is the President.
Hla Kyi (EC77) : EC member for NorCal RITAA.
Volunteered to distribute fruits from his neighbors.
* Hla Min (EC69) : Jack of all trades and Master of some.
Founding member of RIT Alumni International and NorCal RITAA.
Chief Editor of RIT Alumni International Newsletter for almost two decades.
He and his spouse were active in the first term of NorCal RITAA.
* James Wu (Thein Aung, Met72, Mr. RIT68) : co-emcee of SPZP-2000.
Associate Editor for the commemorative issue of “RIT Alumni International Newsletter” for SPZP-2000.
Joe Chow (Thein Zaw, Ah Yoke, EC68, GBNF) : He is a good vocalist and dancer.
Spouse is the niece of Saya U San Tun.
He is a cousin of Saya U Num Kok’s spouse.
John T Lee (Tin Myint, M69, RIT Table Tennis, GBNF) : His friends call him “Tan Choy”.
Luyechun in 4th BE.
John Yeo (Aung Thein, M71, GBNF) : attended the lunch gathering for Retirees.
* K C Chiu (Dr. Tin Aung, ChE63, moved to Southern California) : Past President of BEA, which merged with BASTS into BAPS.
Kenneth Kay : Took videos of some Gatherings
Khin Hnin Yee : attended some gatherings, but was not active in the Alumni organizations.
Khong Him Chan (Win Maung, T70) : attended some gatherings, but was not active in the Alumni organizations.
* Kim Hong Chen (Dr. Nyo Win, M65) : founding member of RIT Alumni International and NorCal RITAA.
Organizer for SPZP-2000.
BOD of NorCal RITAA
Ko Ko Zin (M84) : founding member of NorCal RITAA.
Treasurer of NorCal RITAA for two terms. Now Auditor.
Spouse : Thida Kaung (sister of Gordon)
Kyaw Myint (M83) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. He was Auditor of NorCal RITAA.
Kyaw Paw Oo : Younger brother of U Kyaw Teza (Terrence). He is inactive.
Kyaw Than (Maung Maung, EC85) : Inactive
Kyaw Win : Inactive
Kyi Kong Tham (U Kyi, C63) : attended some gatherings.
Kyi Shane (M83) : volunteered for selected monasteries in the Bay Area.
Attended and helped most Nar Yay.
Kyu Kyu Lin (T75, Bawlone, Volleyball) : donated to NorCal RITAA.
Leigh K Lin (Wah Wah, EC83) : spouse of Dennis. They own “Burma Kitchen”.
Lilian Kaung (EC83) : spouse of Gordon. They own iNapa Winery. She is also an IT Professional.
Linda Shieh (Yee Yee) : an agent for an Insurance & Financial Company. She donated to NorCal RITAA.
Mabel Lee (Lyo Kyin Sein, T69, Basketball) : spouse of John T Lee (GBNF). They attended some gatherings.
Mao Toon Siong (M62, Burma Table Tennis Champion and Coach) : competed in the World Championship for Table Tennis in Peking.
Mark Wong (Aung Chan) : Inactive
* Maurice Chee (Hla Myint Thein, M75) : founding member of RIT Alumni International and NorCal RITAA. Co-chair of the Working Committee for SPZP-2000.
Financial Controller, Logistics Manager and Publisher of the commemorative issue of RIT Alumni International Newsletter for SPZP-2000.
Past President of BAPS.
Treasurer of RIT Alumni International.
Past Vice President of NorCal RITAA.
Organizer of monthly lunch gathering for Retirees in the Bay Area. He occasionally provided Dan Bauk (Chicken or Beef) to the Retirees.
Maung Maung Shwe : Inactive
Maung Yit (Maung Maung Win, Moe Ma Ka, EC93) : helping with the FB and web site.
May Than Htay (ChE92) : spouse of Maung Yit. They donated $1500 for the YTU Scholarship offered by NorCal RITAA.
Moon Lee : Inactive
* Myat Htoo (C68) : founding member of RIT Alumni International and NorCal RITAA.
Co-emcee for SPZP-2000. He is Chair of BOD at NorCal RITAA.
Past President of TBSA, where he served for a decade.
PastPresident of BADA.
Played the ukelele and sang his parody “Lost Neik Ban (RIT version)”.
Myint Myint Thein (C74) : volunteered at several monasteries in the Bay Area and beyond.
Leader of the Chanting Group.
Donated to her class.
Myint Myint Yee (ChE73) : volunteered at several monasteries in the Bay Area.
Spouse : U Tun Shwe.
They donate food at selected events.
Myint Soe (M79) : attended gatherings and also donated to NorCal RITAA.
Myint Swe (EP74) : was Secretary of NorCal RITAA for two terms. He is currently Vice President.
He and his spouse donated to the YTU Scholarship offered by NorCal RITAA.
Myint Thein (Ba Thein Atlanta, M73) : His writings are fun to read.
Myint Wai (Met74) : was active in American Burmese Cab Drivers Association. Might have relocated.
Ni Ni Sein (EC83) : donated $1000 for the Scholarship Fund.
Nilar Myint : Inactive
Nyunt Than (M86) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Past Associate Secretary. Past President of BADA.
Patrick Chin (Patrick Fong, C70) : attended some gatherings (e.g. welcoming Sayagyi Dr. Aung Gyi). Younger brother of Henry (U Nyan Shein), who was a Patron for TDS.
Patrick Ho (EE72) : brother of Diana.
Philip Thwin (Mya Thwin, EP75) : attended some gatherings.
Pyone Wynn : Inactive
Raymond Shia : Inactive
Robert Thein (M72) : Past President of Kusalakari Association. Visited YTU and donated some equipment.
Roland Chen (Kyi Aung, ChE73) : Provided class photos to the RIT web site.
Ronald K Lwee (Lin Kyi, C74) : Inactive
Sain Fone Wong (San Tun, M59) : Head of Automobile Engineering (sub-department of Mechanical). Worked for Bectel Corporation until he retired. Past President of BEA.
Close to Saya U Aung Khin. They traveled to China at the time when Saya U Kyaw Myint was working for UN.
Joe Chow’s spouse is Saya’s niece.
San Lin (Maung Lu Pay, M87) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Auditor. Blogger.
San San Swe (EC74) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Displays her culinary expertise at the gatherings (especially Face-to-face meetings at their home).
Sandy Ma (C80) : Inactive
Shark Moon Lam (C67) : attended some gatherings. He rowed for RIT.
Shin Hwa Ho (Hla Kyaing, M69, RIT Swimming and Water Polo)
Met him last at the welcome lunch for Dicky Tan (Win Naing, GBNF)
Stanley Liou (M67, RIT Table Tennis) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Past Chair of BOD.
Active with his other Alumni Association and frequent travel.
He, Ko Win Myint, “Sin Gyi” and another member won the Inter-Institute Championship.
Saya Mao Toon Siong, Burma Selected and National Coach, managed and coached the winning team.
Susan Tan Luo : Inactive
Than Shwe : Inactive
Than Soe (M63) : RUBC Gold. He is the elder brother of Saya U Koung Nyunt (A67, GBNF)
Thein Shwe : Inactive
Thanda Aye : helped the Fund raising team. Now busy with work and child.
Thaung Nyunt (M86) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Past Secretary. He took a break. now VP.
Thin Thin Naing : Inactive
Tin Kyaw : attended some gatherings.
Tin Maung Nyunt (M60) : donated $500 for “Training Component” of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
Tin Shwe (C) : Inactive
Tint Lwin Oo : Inactive
Trixie Tan : Inactive
Tun Shwe (ChE72) : volunteered for selected monasteries in the Bay Area. He and his spouse Daw Myint Myint Yee are food donors for specified events. He is an excellent videographer. Moved to Virginia.
Victor Win (Ne Win Myint, ChE66, GBNF) : Past President of BADA. Volunteered for Complete Count Committee at US Census in 2010.
Walter Tan (M70) : founding member of NorCal RITAA. Past BOD.
Walter Thein-yu Tham : Inactive
William Hsiao : Inactive
Willy Chow (Wai Lin) : Inactive
I met him last at the San Francisco Bay Area Talk. We took a picture together with Aw Pi Kye.
Yo Shu (Yee Yee Win, EC74) : classmate of U Myint Swe and Daw San San Swe. Attended some gatherings and make donations.
Zaw Lwin (Andrew, M87) : EC member in TDS. Classmate of Dr. Eng Shwe and U San Lin. They have micro-gatherings to welcome their classmates visiting the San Francisco Bay Area.
Zaw Min (EP70, moved to Nevada)
Wrote a long article covering 1st BE to Final Year. The missing pieces were filled by U Ohn Khine. Classmates of Benny Tan and Walter Tan.
BAPS, BASES, East Coast Gathering, NJ Reunions
Some alumni participate in BAPS (in Northern California) and BASES (in Southern California).
Saya Dr. Nyo Win, Benny Tan and Maurice Chee are Past Presidents of BAPS.
Saya U Tin Htut and U Tin Htway are co-founders and Past Presidents of BASES. Saya Dr. Chris Lee, Saya Dr. Tin Win, U Khin Maung Lay and U Thura Thant Zin are Past Presidents.
Los Angeles hosted the 2015 Alumni Gathering. U Thaung Sein (Steeve Kay, EC70) was the matching sponsor for US $30,000. Saya Dr. Tin Win, Saya U Tin Htut, U Khin Maung Lay and U Thura Thant Zin were some of the Organizers. U Htaik San (Henry) helped with interviews.
Two mini-gatherings (one in DC area, and another near Niagara Falls) were held for the RIT Alums in East Coast.
Ivan Lee (Khin Maung Oo) has hosted RIT-UCC gatherings for several years. The last gathering was on June 30, 2018. Ivan co-founded MASTAA,
Some alumni are known to have worked or resided in other countries :
- Saudi Arabia
Categories: Start with P to T