Update : October 10, 2021
- U Win Hlaing
- Mr. Henry Maung Maung (Census, GBNF)
- Daw Kyu Kyu Lwin (GBNF)
- Daw Khin Si Thoung (USA)
- Daw Khin Khin Win (Five Star Line – USA)
- Daw Phyu Phyu Win (Singapore)
- Daw Win May Thaung (GBNF)
- Daw Tin Tin Yi (Port Authority)
- Daw Hla Hla Win (GBNF)
- U Aung Myint
- U Soe Myint (Sunlun, M72, GBNF)
Five of the eleven in the photo are GBNF (Gone But Not Forgotten)
Annotation by U Khin Maung Zaw (KMZ), U Aung Myint (AM), Daw Nwe Nwe Win (Judy) and Daw Tin Moe We (Sweety)
Dr. Soe Thein (C75) wrote :
- I can say that I am also Part of UCC.
- I attended MSc (Computer) at UCC for 3 months from Dec 1975 to Mar 1976 until Hmaing Yar Pyae Demonstration.
- U Shwe Hlaing started my FORTRAN in 5th Year RIT and U TAG (U Tun Aung Gyaw) completed it in my first 3 months in MSc (Computer).
- I used FORTRAN in both my MEng Thesis at AIT and PhD Thesis at National University of Singapore.
- Without mastering FORTRAN, I cannot complete my thesis.
- Thanks to Sayar U Shwe Hlaing, U TAG and other UCC Lecturers and Staff who helped me during my study and usage at UCC from 1977 to 1982.
Categories: Memories of UCC