- Maung Tin became known as Sayagyi U Pe Maung Tin (Burmese and Pali Scholar, and Principal).
- Sithu U Tin (President of RUBC)
- Myanmar Ah Lin U Tin (Publisher of the Burmese newspaper)
- Thakin Tin was a leader of the Nu-Tin faction (AKA “Thant Shin” or “Clean AFPFL”) during the AFPFL split
- Saya Dr. Tin Aung (Physics) was elected as a Patron in absentia by the All Universities’ Saya Association during 8-8-88. Upon his return from the US as a member of the Education, he was forced to resign.
- Dr. Tin Aung (Patrick Aung, Past President of USBMA)
- U Tin Aung (Goalkeeper, Burma & Asia Selected)
- U Tin Aung (M69, GBNF)
- U Tin Aung (Victor Tan, Tekkatho Phone Kywe)
- Bohmu Tin Aung (Myay Padetha)
- Bhamo Tin Aung (Writer)
- U Tin Aung Aye
- U Tin Aung Cho (Tennis, Diplomat)
- U Tin Aung Hein (BSPP)
- U Tin Aung Moe (Football)
- U Tin Aung Moe (Eddie Ba Oo, SPHS, Engineer, Musician)
- U Tin Aung Tun
- Dr. Tin Aung Wai (California)
- U Tin Aung Win (C80, ex-UCC, Singapore)
- U Tin Aung Win (M74, Singapore)
- U Tin Aung Win (Tom Aung Gyaw, Australia)
- U Tin Aye (Shan Pyay, Signer of Pinlon Agreement, Author)
- M Tin Aye (Artist)
- Daw Tin Aye (C73, Volleuball, Organizer)
- Dr. Tin Cho Myint (Marjorie)
- U Tin Gyi
- U Tin Han (Soccer)
- U Tin Hla (EP69, GBNF)
- U Tin Hla (BSPP)
- U Tin Hla (Labor)
- Saya U Tin Hlaing (M59, GBNF) studied at Purdue University. He headed the Agri Sub-department of Mechanical Engineering department at RIT. He played Tennis. He passed away because of the scarcity of dialysis machines in Burma and the delay in getting a passport to get medical treatment overseas.
- Saya Dr. Tin Hlaing (M63) is a classmate of my elder brother. Saya is also known as “R” and “Byte” to distinguish from the senior U Tin Hlaing. He played soccer. He co-chaired SPZP 2002 held in Singapore. He became a “Tone Kyaw” when his namesake passed away.
- Dr. Tin Hlaing taught Maritime Studies. When he passed away in Singapore, some RIT alumni thought that it was their Saya and notified their friends (wrongly).
- Saya U Tin Hlaing (Professor of Mathematics)
- U Tin Hlaing (SPHS59, ChE65) is a saya at Singapore Polytechnic
- U Tin Hlaing (Le Dwin Thar Saw Chit, Author) was a University Luyechun for the Inlay Khaung Daing Camp in 1965. He received National Literary Awards.
- U Tin Hlaing (UCC)
- U Tin Hlaing Hmee (Pilot)
- Bohmu U Tin Htet Sein (Physics & Electronics) and Bohmu Tin Htoo Sein are twins and Old Paulians. They are younger brothers of Bohmu Thawda Sein and Saya U Myo Myint Sein (Retired Professor of Architecture). All eight brothers are B.O.Bs.
- Dr. Tin Htoo (Geography, GBNF)
- U Tin Htoo (Chemistry)
- Bohmu Tin Htoo Sein (Navy) and U Tin Htet Sein (Physics & Electronics) are twins and Old Paulians. They are younger brothers of Bohmu Thawda Sein and Saya U Myo Myint Sein (Retired Professor of Architecture). All eight brothers are B.O.Bs.
- U Tin Htoon (A60)
RUBC Captain and Gold.
ARAE Champion in 1958 and 1960.
Won the Venables Bowl for Coxless Pairs with Dr. Harry Saing (GBNF) at the ARAE Regatta in Calcutta in 1958.
Won the Willingdon Trophy for Coxed Fours with Dr. Harry Saing (GBNF), Victor Htun Shein (GBNF), Sunny Teng and U Sein Htoon (M63) at the ARAE Regatta in Colombo in 1960.
Won Silver Medal in Sailing at SEAP with U Hla Khin (Navy)
Compiled the 40th Anniversary Issue for RUBC in 1963 with Sithu U Tin and U Po Zon
Compiled the 90th Anniversary Issue for RUBC in 2013 with U Myo Myint, U Htaik San (Henry), U Hla Min, Daw Joe Phyu and volunteers. I wrote three articles and all Preludes in the Magazine.
He and selected Old Members (including Saya U Tin Htut, Dr. Thein Htut, Dr. Tin Wa, U Myo Myint, U Hla Min, U Thura Thant Zin and Daw Joe Phyu) re-published the Autobiography of Sir Arthur Eggar (Founder and Life President of RUBC)
Co-founded Triple Gem Publications with Dr. Maung Maung Lwin (UK), Harry Than Htut (Canada), Emma Tin Tin Myint (Singapore) and Victor Htay Aung (Australia)
Supporter and advisor of selected monasteries and meditation groups.
- U Tin Htun
- U Tin Htun Saing (ICST)
- Saya U Tin Htut (M60) is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC. He co-founded BASES in Southern California. He was an organizer of SPZP-2000 and the Financial Controller of the 2015 Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles. He came up to the San Francisco Bay Area several times to attend the activities of RIT Alumni International and NorCal RITAA. He donated K10 Lakhs to Swel Daw Yeik Foundation (SDYF) in January 2017. He donated K100 Lakhs to the YTU Library Modernization Project in December 2018.
- U Tin Htut (Harry Chang, M69) wrote under his pen name “Mon Yu”.
- U Tin Htut (M69) is a sea faring engineer.
- U Tin Htut (Commerce)
- U Tin Htway (M59) switched to Civil after moving to the USA. He co-founded BASES with Saya U Tin Htut and U Tun Tin (David).
- U Tin Kyaing
- U Tin Kyi (Soccer)
- U Tin Kyi (USA)
- Dr. Tin Kyi Win (UK)
- U Tin Latt (SPHS68) and his elder brother Edmund Ba Thin (my former classmate) are Paulians. He rowed for Ye Kyaung Lu Nge with Mg Mg Khant, Mg Mg Thant and Khin Mg Oo.
- HE U Tin Latt (M85, Deputy Minister) is Past President and current Vice President of RITAA, General Secretary of SDYF, and EC Member of MES. U Myo Aye (M94) succeeded U Tin Latt as President of RITAA for the term 2018 – 2020.
- Saya U Tin Lin (ChE72) taught at RIT and Singapore.
- U Tin Lwin (Pali)
- A1 U Tin Maung (Actor and Director) is the younger brother of U Tin Nwe, U Nyi Pu and U Tin Pe (Maung Maung Soe).
- Bohmu Tin Maung (Hmu Tin) was an evangelist for Non-smoking. He wrote technical articles (some based on Popular Mechanics, Popular Electronics and foreign journals). He recommended U Tin Htut (Harry, M69, “Mon Yu”) to write for his magazine and other publications.
- Bohmu Tin Maung (Myat Htan) was a member of the scholars sent to Japan during the Occupation. He is an author.
- Dr. Tin Maung (GBNF) succeeded Saya Dr. Chit Swe as Director of UCC. During his tenure, the Department of Computer Science (DCS) was founded under Rangoon University. He became Rector of ICST (Institute of Computer Science and Technology). He is the son of Saya U Kar.
- Dr. Tin Maung (Physics, USA)
- Shwe Mann Tin Maung is a distinguished Zat Mintha. His son Nyunt Win won several academy awards.
- Dr. Tin Maung Aung (Dental Surgeon)
- Dr. Tin Maung Aye (USA) studied under an eminent Theoretical Physicist at the University of London.
- Thura Tin Maung Aye (GBNF) was a senior officer in the Air Force.
- U Tin Maung Aye (M69) played the Accordion at the “RIT Ah Nu Pyinnya Ah Thin” and “Geeta Seesar”.
- U Tin Maung Htay
- U Tin Maung Htwe
- U Tin Maung Lwin (Kenneth, ex-RUBC)
- U Tin Maung Lwin (brother of U Tin Maung Latt, both ex-RUBC)
- U Tin Maung Lwin (Past EC and BOD, TBSA)
- U Tin Maung Lay (M69, GBNF) passed away on a Friday (Holiday in the Middle East) on his last assignment. He had requested to retire, but his boss asked him to do one more assignment. His company and friends had to double their efforts to ensure that U Tin Maung Lay’s body could be flown back to the US.
- U Tin Maung Maung (Commissioner of Police)
- Dr. Tin Maung Maung Than (Edward Than Maung, SPH65) is a Physicist turned Political Economist.
- U Tin Maung Ni (GBNF) was swimming champion for Rangoon University, Navy, Burma, SEAP and Asian Games.
- U Tin Maung Nyunt (M60)
Studied in the USA.
Came back to Burma on an ocean liner with Saya Allen Htay (C58), Saya U Soe Paing (EE, UCC) and Saya U Ko Ko Lay (UCC, GBNF). Since it was a long trip, they played Bridge in the evenings and became close.
Assigned to teach at the Agriculuraal Institute at Ye Zin. Before reporting for duty, he visited RIT to pay respect to Sayagyi U Ba Than. Sayagyi mentioned that some M/Ag students are having problems following the lectures of Soviet teachers (mostly via the translators), and asked U Tin Maung Nyunt if he would like to join the Agri sub-department of Mechanical Engineering.
President of the RIT Thaing Association.
Hobbies : Hiking, Meditation and Reading.
Three decades ago, he had a heart surgery.
Recently, the medical doctors asked him to have a heart surgery to repair and replace valves.
Two years ago, he donated $500 to NorCal RITAA for the Training Component of the YTU Library Modernization Project.
Recently donated to the YTU Library Modernization Project as a member of NorCal RITAA.
- U Tin Maung Nyunt (Met70)
Spouse : Victoria Simon (Met70, Sayama)
- Saya U Tin Maung Oo (M67, GBNF, spouse of Daw Thida Swe) served as Assistant Superintendent of Workshop under Saya U Phone Myint.
- U Tin Maung Than is an author. He was an invited speaker at the San Francisco Bay Area Annual Literary Talks.
- U Tin Maung Thant (GBNF) attended PPBRS before joining his father UNSG U Thant. He passed away during a visit to Burma.
- Saya U Tin Maung Thein (EE62) is the eldest son of Arzanee U Ohn Maung.
- Dr. Tin Maung Wai and Dr. Tin Aung Wai are medical doctor specialists in California.
- Daw Tin May
- Daw Tin May Lwin taught at UCC, DCS and ICST.
- Daw Tin May Soe (ChE70) taught at ChE. She is the younger sister of U Myint Soe (C67, GBNF) and U Mya Soe (C68, GBNF).
- U Tin Mo
- Tin Moe (U Ba Gyan, Poet)
- Daw Tin Moe Lwin (Master of ceremonies)
- Daw Tin Moe We (Sweetie, UCC, UN)
- Daw Tin Moe We (Vocalist)
- Dr. Tin Moe We
- U Tin Mya (Writer)
- Daw Tin Myaing
- U Tin Myint (Geology, brother of Hla Kyi, father of Myat Htoo Razak) coxed two or more teams for the Senior Novices. He is the elder son of Arzani U Razak. He is the brother-in-law of U Khin Maung Latt and U Khin Maung Lay (Henry) who represented the Faculty of Engineering and RIT in several sports.
- U Tin Myint (Author)
- U Tin Myint (David Ko, M67) is a Golden Sponsor for SPZP-2000. He also donated $3000 for SPZP-2012. He is a successful entrepreneur.
- U Tin Myint (John T Lee, M69, GBNF) was Lu Ye Chun for 4th B.E. He represented RIT in Table Tennis.
- U Tin Myint (M80) taught at RIT. He posed the question “Which G-Hall Thu named two sayas as U Seik To and Myauk Nyo?”
- U Tin Myint (Eddie, Bohmu)
- Daw Tin Myint is a senior sayama at RIT ChE Department.
- Dr. Tin Myo Than
- Bohmu Tin Ngwe (C72, Minister)
- A1 U Tin Nwe (Pioneer in the Burmese Movie Industry) . He is the elder brother of U Nyi Pu, U Maung Maung Soe and A1 U Tin Maung (all directors and actors).
- U Tin Nwe (Milton Sein, SPHS62, C68) — President of BASES
- U Tin Nwe (Cowboy, C69, GBNF)
- U Tin Nyein (UCC)
- Saya U Tin Nyunt (visiting lecturer at RIT for Industrial Management)
- Mintha U Tin Nyunt (contemporary of Shwe Ba)
- Champion Tin Nyunt
- U Tin Ohn (Old member of RUBC)
Sons : U Tin Nyo, U Tin Bo, U Tin Mo, U Tin Wa (past Captain and Gold of RUBC) and U Hla Tin Ngwe (Frankie Ohn, first in Burma in 1959 from SPHS).
- U Tin Ohn (Law Professor)
- U Tin Ohn (Physics, ex-UCC, UN retiree)
- Bogyoke Tin Oo (NLD Leader)
- “Myet Hman” Tin Oo (Military Intelligence)
- Bogyoke Tin Oo (S2, “Twe Bet Hnit”, deceased)
- U Tin Oo (M87) is a sponsor and organizer for the SPZPs in Yangon
- Saya U Tin Oo Hlaing (Physics) was Principal and Rector. He served as interpreter to Saddhamaransi Sayadaw during the dhamma duta mission to the USA.
- U Tin Oo Thaung, son of Sandayar U Sein Thaung, played keyboard for bands including Playboy.
- Brigadier General Tin Pe was a member of the Revolutionary Council. He is the father of Wunna Sithu (EC71) and Nanda Kyaw Swar.
- Daw Tin Po
- U Tin Sein
- U Tin Shein (“Phone Gyi”, M69) represented RIT in Chinlon.
- Saya U Tin Shwe (EP66, GBNF) taught at RIT and ABAC. He became a Sayadaw after retirement.
- U Tin Shwe is a RIT 69er.
- Dr. Tin Shwe wrote under the name “Saya Wun Tin Shwe”. I received several of his books given by his daughter Tyn Tyn Aye (ex-UCC). He is an award winning author and publisher.
- U Tin Si and U Khin Si excel at Tennis and Soccer.
- Bohmu Tin Soe was a Board member for RIT.
- U Tin Soe rowed on the Bow side of the early crew from Defense Services. His crew mates include U Sein Kyaing (Stroke), U Hla Khin (Bow or 3), U Soe Wai (2) and Petty Office U San Myint (Cox).
- U Tin Soe (Johnny Soe Maung, Diplomat)
- U Tin Soe (Nay Lwin, Luyechun)
- Dr. Daw Tin Soe was Medical Superintendent.
- U Tin Swan (Chess)
- Saya U Tin Swe (EE53) played soccer for the Prome Hall, which won Inter-Hall tournaments for three consecutive years. He also played tennis. He was a power user at UCC along with his former students Dr. San Oo (EP67) and U Aung Kyaw Pe (EP69).
- Daw Tin Swe Aye
- U Tin Than (EE71)
- Dr. Tin Than Myint (GBNF) is a psychiatrist and practitioner of meditation.
- Dr. Mehm (Min) Tin Thaung (Dennis, RUBC)
- U Tin Thein (DCA, father of Eddie Tin Thein) used to tell jokes at the Old Members party following the RUBC Regattas. Sample : “I was the Brain. He was the Brawn. Together, we dominated the Coxless Pairs.”
- U Tin Thein Lu
- Daw Tin Tin (Anne Wu, EC69, USA) is the lone female Electrical Engineer from the Class of 69. She donated $300 to the 69er Health Care Fund
- Daw Tin Tin was an officer at the Churchill Post Office. She married a clerk who later became Number One.
- Daw Tin Tin Aye (GBNF) founded PPBRS. Her younger sisters are Daw Yi Yi and Daw Khin Khin Aye (Teacher Ah Mar, who extended PPBRS to PBRS).
- Daw Tin Tin Aye was Principal of TTC Practicing School.
- Daw Tin Tin Aye [Sein] is the daughter of Colonel Min Sein and Daw Yin May. She is the younger sister of Dr. Thein Htut (RUBC Gold).
- Daw Tyn Tyn Aye is the daughter of Sayawun Tin Shwe and spouse of U Thaung Tin (KMD).
- Daw Tin Tin Aye (Tin Tin Shu, ex-UCC, USA)
- Daw Tin Tin Aye (Chem) — younger sister of U Saw Oo (PBRS) and Daw Kyi Kyi Tin (PBRS).
- Tin Tin Aye (Mohingar) started with a single shop.
- A1 Tin Tin Hla is the spouse of “Phaw Kaung” Bogyi Win Thein.
- Daw Tin Tin Hla (A70) and her spouse U Aung Khin (A69) retired after working in Botswana and relocated to Seattle, Washington, USA.
- Dr. Tin Tin Hla is a Past President of USBMA.
- Dr. Tin Tin Hlaing (Helen, younger sister of Dr. Tin Tin Hla) is the spouse of U Thein Kyaing (George, T72).
- Daw Tin Tin Hlaing (UCC)
Parents : Dr. Freddie Ba Hli (GBNF), Daw Myint Thwe
Spouse : Htay Aung (Victor)
- Dr. Daw Tin Tin Hmun
- Daw Tin Tin Maw (Chemistry, Sayama)
- Daw Tin Tin Mya (Vocalist)
- Daw Tin Tin Myint (Emma, ChE70) a sayama, a Minthamee, and Mae Daw Gyi
Co-founder of Dana Sri Lanka
Co-founder of Triple Gem Publication
Spouse : Yu Swan (Don Min)
Organize Pon Chan Chan Parties in Singapore.
- Daw Tin Tin Myint studied in Hawaii and relocated to California.
- Daw Tin Tin Nyo (Actress)
- Daw Tin Tin Pyone (Programmer, ex-UCC, FERD)
- Daw Tin Tin Pyone (Admin, ex-UCC)
- Daw Tin Tin Swe
Spouse : U Myo Min
- Dr. Tin Tin Wai
- Saya Daw Tin Tin Win (RIT Chemistry)
Spouse : U Myo Myint
- Daw Tin Tin Win
Spouse : U Khin Maung Oo
- Daw Tin Tin Win
Spouse : Kyemon U Thaung
- Daw Tin Tin Yee (1) (UCC)
- Daw Tin Tin Yee (2) (UCC)
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Dr. Tin Tun PhD, FRCP ( London), FRCP (Edin) molecular scientist, working in Malaysia, has the distinction of being Burma’s-only Visiting Scientist at the Royal Society of London. Although not a fellow he is regarded as one of the top molecular scientists. Fellows of the Royal Society were Isaac Newton and Stephen Hawkins. I do not know of any other Burmese doctors who are visiting scientists of the Royal Society.
- U Tin Tun (M69) was my classmate from Std. IV(D) at SPHS, I.Sc.(A) and RIT. He studied and taught Naval Architecture and Maritime subjects.
- U Tin Tun (M70) is a pianist and host along with Daw Mar Mar Yee (M75) for the Singapore Pon-Chan-Chan gatherings.
- U Tin Tun (Vernon Stiles) played along side Suk Bahadur for the Army and Burma Selection.
- U Tin Tun, younger brother of Daw Than Than Tint (UCC), studied at UCC.
- U Tin Tun (Medical Technologist) worked at BMRI/DMR and in Singapore.
- U Tin Tun is the brother-in-law of Kya Gyi Ba Swe (Leader of Stable AFPFL).
- L. Tin Tun (Dr. Chris Lee, EE59) taught at the EE Department at RIT. He is a Past President of BASES. He retired from NASA.
- U Tin Tun Ohn
- U Tin Tut is the elder brother of U Kyaw Myint, U Myint Thein, Dr. Htin Aung, Daw Khin Mya Mu, Daw Khin Saw Mu and Daw Tin Saw Mu. He is the first Burmese ICS by invitation, Diplomat, Journalist, Brigadier in the Army Reserve, Minister in Bogyoke Aung San’s cabinet and Victim of the political assassination. He is partly responsible for the Classic short story “Bagyee Aung Nyar Dae” which could have been titled “Bagyee Tut Nyar Dae”.
- U Tin U, elder brother of Sayagyi U Ba Than, became RUBC Gold at the 1948 Independence Regatta. He is the most senior surviving Past Captain of RUBC. He is also Past Captain of RGC. I wrote a post about the Kidnapping by his former driver and how he miraculously survived. Dr. Khin Tun (Peter, his son) provided details of the kidnapping.
- [Per Dr. TOKM] : Prof. U Tin U, elder brother of Saya U Sein Win (RIT EE), Burma’s first professor of child health & Medical Superintendent of the Rangoon Children’s Hospital; WHO Visiting Prof of Paediatrics, Dhaka Bangladesh, Member of WHO Technical Advisory Committee on Child Health, Author of Seven books in Burmese on child health, president of the Myanmar Cross Society, Director General of Medical Education,Director General of Health
- Dr. Tin Wa (SPHS57) is Past Captain and Gold of RUBC. He is an adjunct professor at the University of San Francisco. He paints. He regularly rows sculls. He is the second youngest son of U Tin Ohn, a founding member of RUBC. U Tin Ohn’s sons are U Tin Nyo, Dr. Tin Bo, Dr. Tin Mo, Dr. Tin Wa and Dr. Hla Ngwe Tin (Frankie Ohn, first in Burma in 1959).
- Dr. Tin Win (M62, Past President of BASES, core organizer of 2015 Alumni Reunion in Los Angeles)
- Dr. Tin Win (David Ba Htay, Chemistry, GBNF)
- Dr. Tin Win (Alan De Santoz, Chemistry)
- Saya U Tin Win (M59, Bago)
- U Tin Win (Min69, host of 69er gatherings)
- U Tin Win (younger brother of U Tun Shein (Willie Saing, RUBC Gold))
- Saya U Tin Win (EC71, UCC)
- U Tin Win (Operator, UCC)
- U Tin Win (SPHS58)
- Dr. Ma Tin Win (Educator)
- John Tin Win (Principal, Co-op Training School)
- U Tin Win Aung co-founded MCI with U Thein Oo (UCC)
- U Tin Yee (Lawyer)
- Daw Tin Yee
- U Tin Yu (Director)
- Daw Tin Zaw Aye
- Dr. Tint Lwin took the Pure Science Option and hoped to become an engineer. Then, he had a change of mind and wanted to become a doctor. So, after passing the I.Sc. examination, he had to take Biology (Zoology & Botany) classes for I.Sc.(A) and I.Sc.(B). Technically, he was enrolled as 1st MBBS student trying to fulfill the Biology requirements. He played Basketball, Volley and Soccer. He wanted to play the forward position in Soccer, but his friends coaxed him to be a Goalkeeper. He played for the University. His spouse Daw Myint Myint Kyi is the elder sister of U Myint Sein (M69, RIT Badminton & 69er HCF).
- U Tint Lwin (Daniel, M69) retired as Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering at NTU (Nanyang Technological University) in Singapore. He is an accomplished organizer, guitarist and vocalist. He plays the guitar along with Ko Albert Kyaw Min and Ko Robert Win Boh at the 69er gatherings. Saya U Win Mra (RIT English) taught him and his brothers U Kyi Lwin (George, C67) and U Thet Lwin (Henry, EE72) how to play the guitar.
- U Tun Aung (Jeffrey Kamdar, EC68)
- U Tun Aung (Tennis)
- U Tun Aung (Librarian, GBNF)
- U Tun Aye
- U Tun Kyi (Soccer)
- U Tun Kyi (M67, Tennis, GBNF)
- U Tun Kyi (Minister)
- U Tun Kyi (UCC)
- U Tun Khin (DMR)
- U Tun Lwin (Met/Hydro, GBNF)
- U Tun Lwin (Chemistry, ARDC, Sun Lun)
- Bogyi Tun Maung (Weightlifting)
- U Tun Maung (Book lender)
- Dr. Tun Min
- Bohmu Tun Myint (BAF)
- U Tun Myint (UCC)
- U Tun Naung (Track and Field)
- Tekkatho Tun Naung (BDS, Stereo Khit)
- Dr. Tun Oo
- U Tun Oo Khine (EP69, GBNF)
- U Tun Pe (RUBC)
- Dr. Tun San Maung
- Colonel Tun Sein (Mayor, Ambassador)
- Dr. Tun Sein Lee (USBMA)
- U Tun Shein (Willy Saing, RUBC Gold)
- Saya U Tun Shein (Mathematics)
- Dr. Tun Shin
- Dr. Tun Shwe (Writer)
- Saya U Tun Shwe (M60)
- U Tun Shwe (UCC)
- U Tun Shwe (ChE72)
- U Tun Than
- Dr. Tun Thein (George Thein Maung, Yachting)
- U Tun Thein (A67)
- U Tun Thoung
- Dr. Tun Thin (IMF)
- U Tun Tin (Frankie Wong, Advocate)
- U Tun Tin (David, Co-founder of BASES)
- U Tun Tin (M69)
- U Tun Wai (Actor)
- Dr. Tun Wai (Economist)
- U Tun Win (M)
- U Tun Win (Diplomat)
- U Tun Yi
- U Tun Yin
- U Tun Zan (RUBC Gold)
- Dr. Tun Zaw
Categories: Names : P, Q, R, S, T