- The Beatles founded Apple Music.
- Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak founded Apple Computers.
- Apple Music sued Apple Computers for trademark violation.
- The judge ruled that the two companies belonging to different domains could use the same name.
- Due to convergence of technologies (a few decades later), the Beatles’ music would be played on iTunes.
- Googol signifies a very large number.
It stands for 1E100 (one followed by 100 zeroes.
- Google is an accidental misspelling of Googol.
- iPhone is a trade mark owned by Cisco.
- Apple made an agreement with Cisco to use iPhone for its smart phones.
- iPad is a trade mark owned by Fujitsu.
- Apple made an agreement with Fujitsu to use iPad for its product.
Categories: Names : A to E