Early Female Rower
- Ma Khin Mya (Susan) was from the first batch of female students who joined the Rangoon University Boat Club (RUBC).
- Represented the Institute of Economics and RUBC.
- Met her at Dhammanda Vihara, Half Moon Bay, California.
- Told Uzin Kondannadhaja (U Chan Min, de facto leader of the Eco Rowing teams, resident monk since his retirement) that she had to take care full time for her ailing husband.
Trip to Myanmar
- One day, she requested time off from her husband to visit Myanmar and to do meritorious deeds.
- Sad to say, she passed away in Myanmar
- People, who take care of their ailing loved ones, can be stressed out physically and mentally.
- Healthy people can pass away unexpectedly.