- Three photos are quite old.
- Three photos are somewhat recent.
Photo from the mid-60s
When I posted the picture, one reader commented, “This is a boarder feeling helpless because he had not received money from his parents.”
- I was a day scholar.
- I had a free ride from my cousin Saya U Ba Than.
- I received K75 for the Collegiate Scholarship. After paying K15 for tuition, the remaining money was good enough.
- I am not photogenic.
- I am not known for good smiles (except when I’m spending quality time with my Myees).
Photo from the 70s
- My spouse attended Leik Khone for her 1st MBBS classes.
- With our two sons
Photo taken (within the past three years)
- My elder son and my elder Myee rooting for Golden State Warriors.
- No (30) is the Jersey of Steph Curry (Point Guard, two-time Regular Season MVP, three-time NBA Champion).
- My younger Myee would also shout “Go Warriors”.
- He would occasionally give me a “Big Kiss”.
Categories: Hla Min